All reviews gas fireplace off season putting green living room cape cod sand dunes a great week main building indoor pool view of the ocean family vacation unit beach jacuzzi furniture microwave seashells
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Came to the Cape without a reservation and like to stay on Chase Ave. We chose a cabin type room without a beach view because of the good value. We walked to the beach, which was a quick walk. Room looked like it had just been done over, very clean and well appointed and the price was right. Very nice staff and we hope to visit again soon. Will make reservations if we come during the "season".

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank 57Chloe
Clayton W, General Manager at Edgewater Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2017

Hello 57Chloe,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort! I am pleased to hear that you were happy with your Studio accommodations and had a pleasant walk to the beach. The price is reasonable throughout the season in those particular unit types, so hopefully we will see you again soon!

We offer a lowest rate guarantee by booking directly through our front desk. For reservations and all resort questions, please call 508-398-6922.

Thank you again!

Reviewed May 1, 2017

It was an interval exchange . We were disappointed in accommodation as it was a studio but the facility mostly appeared empty so felt we should have been upgraded.The studios are across the street and very small.Also feel they should be upgraded inside.They do have an indoor pool although the jacuzzi was not hooked up yet.Also the out door pool is not open yet+ putting green was being redone.It should be stated when booking that they are opening their facilities later in the season.The location is nice but definitely ask for beach side of resort and larger unit.I am sure in summer it is lovely. We cut our trip short only stayed 2 days.

Room tip: Beach side 1st floor with patio
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Clay, the GM, was incredible! Worked with me to make a phenomenal stay the end of March for my daughter and I for her college spring break. The resort is gorgeous. The pictures don't really do it justice. Our condo was beautiful, beachy, decorated tastefully, and yet homey. Even though it was cold, we enjoyed walks on the quiet beach. Drinking morning coffee in the sunroom was the best part for me! The Jacuzzi tub was definitely a bonus too! We LOVED it and can't wait to go back.

Room tip: If you need any help, Clay was so great. He made all the difference for us.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Hey Mrs. Swope!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our resort! It was so wonderful to hear you and your daughter enjoyed your time together. It sounds lie you two have a beautiful Mother-Daughter friendship. When your schedules align again I will look forward to helping you make additional reservations. Give me a call anytime!

And I do agree that our pictures need some updating! We are in the process of rebuilding our website, which will include new and photos of all room types, room layouts, views, and amenities.

Thank you again!

Reviewed April 23, 2017

Beautiful location. Very nice beach and views. Stayed in one bedroom, Staff was very nice and helped with restaurant locations. We were there for an anniversary, staff were very nice.Rooms were colorful and clean.

Room tip: Every room has great view. Studios are across from resort, no ocean view.

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Bourgeois,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort! It was wonderful having you, and even better to hear you enjoyed your anniversary stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

This place is ok. You can see where during remodeling corners were cut. Gaps in the drywall, doors not hung straight, cracks in the walls and bathroom tiles. Views are nice. You have to go through the bedroom to get to the living room /kitchen area, which made putting our 1 year old to sleep interesting. Neither of us could leave once he was asleep.

The fireplace switch was broken when we arrived. A maintenance person came to take the broken and extra pieces. Someone had looked at it and left the plate of. He said a new switch was needed, and that he would tell the front desk, but to check with them tomorrow. We checked with them Monday morning before we left and they said they would have someone take a look at it. We came back from being out for the day and no change. Tuesday morning we asked again. They said they would have someone look at it. Nothing. We called again Tuesday night. They said someone would be up shortly. An hour later we are bathing our son and the water would not turn off. They came right away for that. Looked at the switch and said it needed to be replaced. Same conclusion of a different person three days ago. He was very considerate and asked what time would be good to come in the morning, and came on time. He fixed the switch, and then was going to test it. The fireplace it self is serviced by an outside company. There was a note when we came back that there was a part missing. We will see if the other company ever comes out. Not a deal breaker, but poor communication by the front desk staff.

Every person we spoke to about the fire place essentially gave us the brush off, and never even sent anyone from maintenance until the bathtub was in danger of overflowing. This trip was gifted to us by my in laws as an anniversary gift. If we'd paid for this ourselves I probably would rate it 1 star, simply because of the visible construction defects and poor desk staff follow through.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jae2183
Clayton W, General Manager at Edgewater Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Hello Jae2183,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. I apologize, however, for the experience you had while staying with us. I am sorry that the fireplace was not fixed during your stay. We do have an electrician and a plumber taking a look at it this week. Our maintenance staff is very good, but there are some things that we do need licensed professionals to take care of. I do believe we offered to move your room during your stay, but I understand not wanting to go through the trouble of moving your belongings. In the future please know we are happy to help you move your bags and groceries!

I invite you to call me, Clayton Walsh the resort general manager, directly at 508-398-6922 X411 and I am happy to discuss some of the other items you may have felt were a problem during your stay. I pride our team on communicating effectively and efficiently, and if you feel we did not meet that expectation I would like the opportunity to apologize to you personally. We do constantly strive to make every experience better than the last, and we never want to see anyone leave unhappy. I look forward to speaking with you if you would like to take the time to give me a call.

Please note that we are also doing a full property renovation over the next 2-3 years, during which time all room interiors will be remodeled and redecorated. So we look forward to welcoming you back to see the changes in the near future!