“Great place with a great price !”

The Club at Cape Cod
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Dennis Port
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Great place, fun and relaxing !!!
The owners Steve and Denise are awesome !!! My wife and I loved this place so much , we will be back soon and I definitely recommend it to friends !!!
Fabio Alves ( Quincy - MA)

1  Thank Fabs1975

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Check in was quick and easy! My husband and I stayed with another couple, we went to our room and it was clean and spacious. We were excited to see there was a kitchenette so we were able to have a BBQ that night. We walked through the room to the sliding door and we had our own picnic bench and area outside of our door. There were grills everywhere so it worked out perfectly. There was an indoor pool, spa and outdoor pool. Luckily the weather was perfect so we were able to spend the day out there. There was music playing and we could bring in out own food and drink. There is a store across the street that has everything and alcohol and next door was a couple fast food type take out restaurants so that was very helpful as we'll. there is a beach right down the street and within driving distance there were many more. I would come back for sure (I definitely will) and I will recommend this to anyone who is not looking for the normal "hotel" experience. It was nice to have out own food and the calm relaxed atmosphere. I love it!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This place has everything you need! It was so clean and the owners are great! Thy were attentive to our every need! The outdoor pool is awesome and it's sweet that they give you your own deck area plus grilles! The kitchens come stocked with fridges and dishes and cups! Perfect!!! If you are going I stay somewhere it should be here! The price is right and the place is sooo worth every penny (and more)'

Reviewed July 6, 2014

There was no delays in getting to our room. The room was very clean when we arrived. The whole place was quite clean and organized. Perfect location...beach and restaurants/bars within walking distance. I don't think I'll be staying anywhere else in this area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank TJR4
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights with my daughter for a mother/daughter getaway. I specifically picked this establishment bc it has both indoor/outdoor pool and is close to the beach. The owners were very friendly and helpful - offering local coupons, restaurant advice and directions. The motel is definitely older and can use some general upkeep but the rooms were quiet, clean, and perfect for our needs. If you are traveling with children, this place is a good choice- rooms have a small kitchenette, small bath, 2 beds and a sofa bed. My daughter loved the pools... Although I thought they were too cold. Maybe I'm just a chicken :)

There is a market across the street that bakes fresh muffins every morning, and the Dog House restaurant is right next door. Excellent value on their kids meals! The food is good and the kids seem to love it.

The downside is that the motel is a half mile walk to the beach... Not far unless you are lugging beach chairs, cooler, beach bag, etc. And parking costs $20-25 which is a bit pricey.

All in all, if you are looking for a quiet, mom and pop, cottage feel, this is a good choice. If you are looking for fancy/ high end establishment, you should keep looking. My daughter and I had a great time and would go back.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have stayed at the Club two times and have been very happy with my experience. I have found the staff to be very friendly, helpful, outgoing. The rooms were clean and well kept. My wife and I have been abundantly satisfied. We will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is exactly the kind of place to stay on Cape Cod. Quiet, private rooms that are well kept and a great value. The pool and hot tub were wonderful. And we got wonderful tips on the best local places to eat. Communication during booking was great and my special requests were not a problem at all. I highly recommend The Club at Cape Cod and will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple