We just got back from a week long stay at The Club. We loved it! The location is perfect! We rode our bikes everywhere and were able to walk to so many places. Woolfies is right down the road. We were so close to Royal Pizza and Sundae School. The Glendon Beach is right down the street! We rode our bikes to West Dennis Beach.....it was awesome. The room was a perfect fit for us. Great little kitchen area, living room and bedroom with 2 full beds in it...my son loved that! Perfect family room with a door to go outside to a little patio in the back with a picnic table....each room has their own. The 2 pools were great...indoor and outdoor. The owners were so nice. They are super hard working....they never stop making things better. It was very pleasant and will definitely will be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club at Cape Cod is a short walk from the beach. We have 27 rooms equipped with Queen size beds, Kitchenette,living room area, bathroom with step in shower and private patio and picnic table and large back yard, We have an outdoor pool,indoor heated pool, hot tub . All the rooms have air conditioning and heat. Just a short walk to restaurants, mini golf, clubs,and antique stores. Just a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your The Club at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club At Cape Cod Hotel Dennis Port
- Hotel At Cape Cod
- The Club At Cape Cod MA - Dennis Port