We stayed last weekend for two nights, the new owners have made some new updates since we stayed 2 years ago. They removed the hot tubs and added a full size bed, so now there are two beds and a pull out sofa in each room. The rooms were clean (except when we were leaving we looked under bed to make sure we did nto leave anything behind) someone else had left a pair of flip flops, a beer koozie and a wrapped tampon, YUCK. I would advise them to clean under the bed when guests leave. Other then that the stay was great, the outdoor pool was very clean. The location was great, a short walk to the beach and close to few local bars/restaurants. The owners were very nice and accomodating. We will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club at Cape Cod is a short walk from the beach. We have 27 rooms equipped with Queen size beds, Kitchenette,living room area, bathroom with step in shower and private patio and picnic table and large back yard, We have an outdoor pool,indoor heated pool, hot tub . All the rooms have air conditioning and heat. Just a short walk to restaurants, mini golf, clubs,and antique stores. Just a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Club at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club At Cape Cod Hotel Dennis Port
- Hotel At Cape Cod
- The Club At Cape Cod MA - Dennis Port