We just got back from a long weekend at The Club and it was great. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The beach is a short walk away. There is a convenience store across the street (which is just that - convenient!) Actually, we ended up walking to a number of places. The beach, the Dog House, Woolfie's bakery, etc. The owners are friendly and attentive. The cleaning staff came by but we had only been there a day so I told them we were all set. They were very friendly and said if we need anything just ask. Both the indoor and outdoor pools are nice and the hotel caters nicely to families, girls (or guys) getaways and couples. I would recommend this place to those who want nice, comfortable accommodations near the beach but don't want to pay "on the beach" prices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club at Cape Cod is a short walk from the beach. We have 27 rooms equipped with Queen size beds, Kitchenette,living room area, bathroom with step in shower and private patio and picnic table and large back yard, We have an outdoor pool,indoor heated pool, hot tub . All the rooms have air conditioning and heat. Just a short walk to restaurants, mini golf, clubs,and antique stores. Just a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Club at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club At Cape Cod Hotel Dennis Port
- Hotel At Cape Cod
- The Club At Cape Cod MA - Dennis Port