Great getaway at this conveniently located motel. Spacious room with effeciency kitchen, flat screen TV and beach decor. During our stay, we made use of the outdoors and had a BBQ and grill. We had our own picnic table. It was located outside of the back door of our room. The hotel is located a short stroll to Glendon Beach where we walked daily. We visited the indoor pool as the beach water was still a bit chilly. Nice owners who were very helpful with suggestions for restaurants and things to do in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club at Cape Cod is a short walk from the beach. We have 27 rooms equipped with Queen size beds, Kitchenette,living room area, bathroom with step in shower and private patio and picnic table and large back yard, We have an outdoor pool,indoor heated pool, hot tub . All the rooms have air conditioning and heat. Just a short walk to restaurants, mini golf, clubs,and antique stores. Just a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Club at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club At Cape Cod Hotel Dennis Port
- Hotel At Cape Cod
- The Club At Cape Cod MA - Dennis Port