The Manager of the Jonathan Edwards is a remarkably outgoing and welcoming personality. She will do anything she can to meet your requests, from providing the loan of a cooler when the ice bucket are gone, to putting flowers in your room, to squeezing one more guest in on a busy weekend, all while single-handedly manning the desk, doing laundry, folding and delivering towels.
The room was surprisingly quiet and the bed pretty comfortable for a budget motel. If all your first choices are taken, the Jonathan Edwards will provide a servicable overnight stay in a pinch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel in the heart of Cape Cod. We are in the center of everything and only 1 mile to the beach. Free WIFI, indoor pool, B.B.Q grilling areas with picnic tables, shuffle board, horseshoes, swing set and a whole lot more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Jonathan Edwards Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Edwards Hotel Dennis Port
- Jonathan Edwards Motel Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port