“AMAZING Baked Goods; Awful Atmosphere”
Review of Woolfies Bakery

Woolfies Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Dennis Port
Cuisines: American
Description: Woolfie's is a seasonal Bakery Open Weekends May & June, Seven days July & August and Weekends September & October. Thank you!
Boston, Massachusetts
“AMAZING Baked Goods; Awful Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The most important thing; the bake goods are AMAZING!

I usually purchase the cinnamon bun, or coffee cake muffin. AWESOME! I heard the blueberry muffin and chocolate chip muffin are also good.

The older lady who is always there is so nice, and the teenage girl who is also there is also very nice.

I hate to criticize the place, but it's on the verge of terrible.

When I first came to the Cape, we stopped looking for a breakfast place. We stopped at Woolfies. We went inside, and my friend had to go to the bathroom. She was directed to someone's apartment UPSTAIRS above Woolfies. My friend said the bathroom was disgusting and dirty. When we looked to sit down, we decided to just leave. Not to mention kids were running around (who I think live there,) made our first experience a bad one.

I decided to give it another chance, but vowed not to eat there. I biked to Woofies and purchased some baked goods, and I was glad I gave them a second chance.

Prices aren't bad.. $2.35 for Cinnamon bun or muffin

If Woolfies update their atmosphere and become more organized, they would have a gold mine!

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank TravelerKB1

“Great Bakery!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

A small place with excellent bakery items. The breakfast sandwiches are delicious. We make sure to visit several times during our stay in Dennisport.

montreal
“Many memories of cranberry coffee cake!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Couldn't wait to try the coffee cake and muffins I remembered from years back. But wait! Woolfies was not yet open for the season! Oh no! Oh Woolfies, I loved your baked goods so...I am so sad...

Visited May 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Best Bakery on the Cape”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Have been going to Wolfies for 42 years, ( I am 42 years old). We used to bike there with our parents when we were very little. They have the most delectable selection of homemade danishes, sticky buns, raspberry squares, etc. And now they carry coffee as well! The best bread I have ever had in my entire life is their honey wheat, which has molasses in it, and has a slightly sweet/sticky/moist flavor/texture, and I guarantee you will never taste this flavor anywhere again. For a real taste of old Cape Cod, must go. Pick up your newspaper there, grab a coffee and danish, and go to the beach!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Orlandogal307
Cape Cod
“Love this place!!!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Been going to Wolfies for years. Tiny place with lots of charm. Occasionally out of my favorites but awesome fresh baked goods,