“Great stay!”
Review of The Conch Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dennis Port
The Conch Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Dennis Port B&B and Inns
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great stay!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights and had a great experience. The bed and comforter were so comfortable! My husband is still talking about the big homemade breakfasts! Jeanne (the owner) was very nice and knowledgeable about the area. She made us feel at home and even greeted us with a small bag with beach towels and sunscreen. We will definitely stay there again whenever we get a chance to make it back to the cape.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
You two get the best all around "good sports" award. Despite the uncooperative weather I think you two managed a good vacation stay. I thank you for your kind words and for choosing the Conch Inn for your destination

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We used tripadvisor to find a reasonably-priced place to stay for a few nights. Jeanne was very sweet and helpful, and her breakfast was delicious. Our room was wonderful - we stayed in the Wellfleet. We loved the privacy of the room...there was access to the balcony from our car. Also, the bed was super-comfy! This place is very charming, and we're so glad we stayed here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
You two were so charming. It was my pleasure to have you as guests. I wish you two the best in your next life "adventure". You two will do great .....call me or email me anytime to "share the news". Hasta la vista!
Boston
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Conch Inn for my birthday weekend. We wanted to be close to the bike trail, so the location was perfect. Jeanne greeted us warmly and showed us around. We found a bottle of wine waiting for us in the room. She was extremely generous with us: gave us an afternoon snack, made us tea, even offered us to take a look at other rooms if we wanted to change the room we initially picked because a couple of other rooms were available. We felt like we were very special guests.
The best part came next morning, however. The breakfast was phenomenal. We've never eaten such great food (and we have high standards). Additionally, Jeannie cooked it in front of us, which was a nice thing. It just shows you that the food is fresh and homemade (and not some reheated frozen pancakes or muffins from the box).

The breakfast next morning was completed different from the day before, and it was again a culinary experience! We are used to staying at B&Bs and kind of know what to expect for breakfast. One B&B we stay at in New Hampshire has served us the exact same food (down to the type of muffins they make) every time we stayed there in the past 3 years. So imagine our surprise when we saw Jeanne's culinary creations.

We had a lovely conversations with Jeannie and Doug and felt very welcome at Conch Inn. Both Jeanne and Doug are very friendly and social and they make an effort to get to know you.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
It was wonderful meeting such interesting guests and a pleasure to be a part of the birthday celebration. It was so much fun. I liked the fact that you appreciated healthy and nutritious food. I hope you visit us again soon and bring your little dog too.
TN
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our first trip to Cape Cod was wonderful. Jeanie and Doug went out of their way to provide us with a great vacation. The breakfast was so wonderful and we were not hungry again until about 2:30. Jeanie was very helpful about answering our questions about what to see in Cape Cod ,she even went shopping with us on our last day (found some great bargains). Our little Yorkie (chip) and Maltese (Biscuit) had a great time and we were so glad we were able to take them with us. Their little dog Toby was so sweet and you hardly knew he was around. We loved the Lighthouses and especially the old grist mills. The beaches and ocean views were beautiful and the seafood was great. Thanks again Jeanie and Doug maybe you can visit us in East Tennessee sometime..

Room Tip: (no swimming pool did not need one) We stayed in the Chatham on the ground floor which has an outsi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank scarletTN
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Well I thought I 'd wait a while before I responded to see if I missed you as much as when you first left...and I do. Chip and Biscuit totally captured my heart as well. I am indeed fortunate to have met my Tennesseans and hope one day to make it to your area of the planet. Until we meet again stay happy and healthy
Chicopee, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 30, 2013

To begin, I think it is important to note that I have never left a B&B review before (or felt inclined to do so), but I felt the need to after our visit to the Conch Inn.

My fiancé and I have been to several B&B's, but the environment, atmosphere and hospitality at the Conch Inn made it tops in both of our minds. From the minute we arrived, Jeanne and her loving shitzhu made us feel beyond welcome, and even treated us with a bottle of wine. Every morning Jeanne cooked up a wonderful and delicious breakfast, accompanied by music and fun and entertaining conversation (which really set this B&B apart from the others we have been to).

The Inn was beautiful and homey, with a seashell themed decor, and from what we learned from Jeanne, a recent renovation. Our room, the Eastham was just as the pictures advertised, clean comfortable and perfectly decorated. The Eastham also has it's own private entrance that went straight into our room, which we really liked.

As far as location goes, it is prime. The Conch Inn is within walking distance from the Beach (10 minutes or so) and wonderful restaurants such as the Ocean House and Oyster Company (both highly recommended) as well as the famous Sundae School (which is can be dangerous if you have a sweet tooth!), just to name a few.

In summary the Conch Inn comes highly recommended by us, and we can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We can only speak for the Eastham room, but it was perfect!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FrankS152
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Your review is greatly appreciated...but the pleasure was all mine....WHAT a fantastic couple.
Congradulations on your engagement!
Switzerland
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Located no far from the ocean at denis port, this bed and breakfast impressed us with a warm welcome, clean and well set up rooms. And a very good breakfast. The Bandb is 'dog friendly' and the house dog is friendly and extremly well behaved, so no worries even for non-dog owners.
In summary a very good bed and breakfast on a beautifull location.

• Stayed April 2013
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review my little B&B here on beautiful Cape Cod. I did so enjoy your stay with me and our discussions at breakfast time. I wish you all the best life has to offer, Jeanne
Chepachet, Rhode Island
Reviewed September 15, 2012

After more than two years of business and pleasure stays at the Conch Inc, this review is long overdue. I have enjoyed the Wellfleet and its wonderful deck, the Chatham and its glorious bed, and the Eastham and its Cape Cod charm. I had never experienced a B&B before the Conch - always preferring the anonymity and amenities of a large hotel. Now I think, "how sterile!" Owners Jeanne, Doug, and Tobi (YES, a shih tsu can run a B&B, just ask Tobi, who captures your heart at "hello") create a warm and welcoming environment, with all the comforts of home...and more...comfy bed, cozy pillows, private patio or deck - depending on the room, immaculate surroundings, mounted flat screen television with a broad range of viewing options, fireplace and air conditioning, Keurig in the morning...sometimes a taste of wine at night...or even a spot of tea. Guests should understand that these hosts go out of their way to accommodate your needs and preferences. Each stay is individualized - one size does not fit all. Brace yourself for breakfast - no need to eat for the remainder of the day. Jeanne always asks for your preferences and strives to meet them to the greatest extent possible. I will never stay anywhere else on the Cape...the Conch Inn offers comfortable accommodations, great service, and friendship. You will be satisfied with this choice.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank efolcarelli
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review....the Conch Inn values your opinion first and foremost. We were especially honored when you chose the Inn for your business associates' stays and even more so when you chose the Inn for you and your family members mini vacations....you are the GEM!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dennis Port
#2 of 8 in Dennis Port
Corsair and Cross Rip Oceanfront
An English Garden Bed and Breakfast
Colonial Village Motel & Cottages

Been to The Conch Inn? Share your experiences!