The Conch Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Dennis Port
See available hotels
The Gaslight(Dennis Port)
View Hotel
The Cutty Sark(Dennis Port)
View Hotel
Colony Beach Motel(Dennis Port)
  • Pool
Doryman Motel(Dennis Port)
View Hotel
All reviewseach morningother guestsb bfresh fruit platefour poster bedknick knackslovely weekendwonderful staycape codhome from homefirst morningshort drivejeannetobywalthamchathamamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2012

As almost always, we selected this property because it is pet-friendly and received positive reviews on tripadvisor. Luckily, It was just as we anticipated - clean, friendly, quaint and close to all nearby attractions and activities, including the beach, restaurants, ice cream shops, parks and more! The breakfasts each morning were amazing, cooked by hand with lots of love by the innkeeper. The room in which we stayed was perfect with a comfortable bed, great air conditioning, a nicely sized bathroom and all needed ammenities. It was also perfect and very welcoming for our Golden Retriever who met another visiting dog and the "dog of the house," Toby. We wanted to stay another night! All-in-all, this was a wonderful, relaxing stay with an attentive, friendly, welcoming host and hostess. I would highly recommend a stay at The Conch Inn for anyone traveling to the Cape.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Well behaved dog, well behaved guests what more could could I ask for? Seriously, thank you for your open and friendly manner it sure sparked the most animated of conversations around the breakfast table. Also it didn't hurt a bit that you both were so darned good looking

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in the Eastham Room while we visited Dennis Port for a wedding. The location was perfect, you were steps to the beach and in walking distance to restaurants. It was great to have a private entrance. The room was a great size, and it was very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious. We felt like we were at home. We LOVED Jeanne, she made us feel like part of the family. I am excited to visit again! We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
CTDaisey, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you guys, your kind words mean so much to me. It's not hard running an Inn when I have great guests like yourselves. I hope to see you when you can come and snuggle in front of the fireplace

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband I were originally supposed to stay at another inn on the Cape and it didn't work out last minute. i scrambled to find a place quickly and luckily found this place. Jeanne was so friendly and welcoming, you truly felt like family. Everything thing was wonderful from the food to the room. Toby the dog was so sweet and came to our room for visits. Thanks Jeanne for making our stay there so delightful.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi guys, thanks so much for the kind words....miss you already! I hope you have a great year and enjoy the Indigo Girls show. What a great couple and a pleasure to have as my guests. Tobi says "rrruff"

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I stayed at the Conch Inn for four nights in August. The price was reasonable, especially for a property that allows pets. I stayed in the Chatham room, which was comfortable but small--best for one person, I think. The bed was very comfortable. There was no doggy or disinfectant smell in the room, for which I give very high marks to the innkeepers.

On the downside, the toiletries in the bathroom appeared to be leave-behinds from previous guests. The close-captioning on the tv wouldn't turn-off, and the innkeeper didn't know how to fix it (she suggested I look for a second remote control in the room--there wasn't one); one night of close-captioning is annoying, four nights is excruciating. The room felt clean, but it was dusty. The coffeemaker, cable box, and other knickknacks needed a good swiffering. There was no service during my entire stay. By the time I left, the trash can was overflowing. In fairness, I was on vacation and slept late every day, so it's possible I was left undisturbed. If so, that's fine. Strange, but fine.

I did not eat the breakfast included in the rate and so cannot comment on it.

A final point, which may be my own eccentricity: the bed sheets were brown and the towels were aqua. I prefer white.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed for a weekend in July, we couldn't have asked for a better stay. We stayed in the Chatham room, your quintessential cozy Cape Cod room with all the amenities. We had our own private entrance/terrace, all the rooms in the house does as a matter of fact. Jeanne was the best host, she really makes an effort with all of her guests and her breakfasts are incredible. The Conch Inn set the bar for all B&B for my girlfriend and I going forward.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
CTDaisey, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Hey you guys thanks so much...I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I hope to see you two again in the near future