My fiance and I went away for the weekend using one of their packages. We stayed in the Cross Rip. The packages were nice, got movie tickets and a $25 gift certificate to a restaurant. The room was clean, but on the smaller side. The "private" balcony was nice yet not really private. You could reach out to the balcony if you wanted too. It was only private in the fact that no one could access it unless going through your room or jumping over the railing. Thank goodness the hotel was pretty much dead when we went. The pool and hot tub were nice and clean. Breakfast was pretty good minus the moldy bagels that I threw out for them. Only other complaint is I could hear everything going on in the room above us. Other than that it was good and your typical Cape Cod vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront/Beachfront family mini resort with two outdoor pools and whirlpools, indoor pool and game room. Most rooms include Kitchenettes, 2 queen beds, sleeper couches and 25" TVs with HBO. All rooms include A\C, telephones with voice mail, coffee maker, radio alarm clocks. Many include jacuzzi bath tubs. We are WiFi accessable, non smoking and cater to Weddings, Family reunions and small meetings. Extra large families will love our 3 rental homes ranging from 3-4 bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Corsair and Cross Rip Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corsair And Cross Rip Oceanfront Hotel Dennis Port
- Corsair And Cross Rip Oceanfront Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port