“Outstanding Ice Cream”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Dennis
Naples, Florida
“Outstanding Ice Cream”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Numerous choices and everything tastes great! If you're looking for a neat desert and you like ice cream, this is the place to go when you're on the Cape.

Visited September 2013

“Saved the Day!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We live on Cape Cod and frequent many of the ice cream shops, however Smugglers has become a favorite. The service is fantastic, friendly and patient with the lines moving incredibly quickly. The vibe is great! Not to mention, they are very diligent when dealing with food allergies and take ever precaution. The flavors are vast and delicious! Not only that...the owner saved the day! I had accidentally left my wallet behind the last time we were at the Ice Cream Smuggler and I didn't realize until the next day when I was looking all over for it. It then occurred to me that the last time I had it was there. It was about 9AM at that time and I knew they were closed but had to be proactive so I called, emailed and waited since they did not open until 1PM. It was moments later that I got a very nice call saying my wallet was safe and sound and they would hold onto it until I could get there. As soon as I could get out of work I ran to the store and there was my wallet which was handed to me by the very sweet, young lady who had served me the night before. Thank you Ice Cream Smuggler for not only the great ice cream, but for saving the day!

• Visited September 2013
Hawthorne
“Delicious Ice Cream”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Homemade, rich, creamy with intense flavors, The Smuggler is yummy ice cream at its best. They really pack your cone. My sundae's hot fudge was smooth and intense in flavor. I wished I lived closer.

Troy, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss this”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We went with three families.. The staff was very patient.
The ice cream was so good! There were 11 of us and each one of us enjoyed a different flavor and all loved it! Only one of us was smart enough (or had room because we had just had a delicious dinner) for the hot fudge sundae and reports it was the best sundae he has ever enjoyed (in his 30+ years).
I wouldn't miss this place!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfection”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Tons of variety in flavors and fast service. Great place to have ice cream inside the store or outside on the lawn. Kids loved it!