“Always fantastic”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

THE breakfast spot anywhere surrounding Dennis. I was most recently there this past Sunday and at 8 o'clock the line was already down the side of the building. This however is not an uncommon occurrence. The staff has mastered the art of table turnover, and I have never waited more than 20 minutes even with a party of 11. Do not let the line deter you, the food is well worth the wait!! We come here at least once if not twice every summer for breakfast. The service is always fast and efficient but I never feel rushed. I highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast or lunch. I look forward to going back every summer.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Came here today with family and had a great breakfast. I've been here many times over many many years and have never had a bad meal. The food is so good there's always a line out the door. We came around 9:30 on a Monday morning and probably waited about 5 minutes to get in. The line moves quickly. Service is great too. I would recommend you give it a try if you haven't already.

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Our 9th year on the Cape and coming to Grumpy's. Can it ever get better? How can you prove on excellent, fabulous, most delicious? Service is always great and very friendly. Food is perfection. Muffins..... OMG. all of them! The only bad thing about Grumpy's is that they are NOT LOCATED NEAR MY HOME. SO I CAN EAT HERE ALL YEAR ROUND! How about a NY location? Kids love it too. This is a family favorite and the only place we eat breakfast each year on our vacation. Thank you Grumpy's.

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

We try to stop at Grumpy"s every time we are at the Cape and always have a great meal. We stopped in this weekend on our way home and the food was as delicious as ever! There is always a line out front but be put off because it usually moves pretty quickly and the staff turn tables over at a good pace. My husband, son and I opted to sit at the counter because the wait was shorter. Their counter is not like the usual counter with uncomfortable chairs, the high back chairs are very comfortable and plenty of elbow room. I always get the mac n cheese which is consistently good. Try a corn muffin to go with it! My husband got the "hearty plate' which was huge and he said it was delicious. My son got the children's pancake which was a very generous size as well. We always leave with a take home box. The staff is always friendly and service is pretty quick even though they are always packed. It's definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

On route 6A in Dennis this is one of the few places to serve what I call an outstanding breakfast.....................my first visit I arrived a little after 8am and the place was almost filled to capacity of lets say 100 guests,I was offered a seat at their bar adjacent to the kitchen.The menu is extensive form bacon and Eggs to Pancakes and freshly baked pastries in addition to the daily specials posted on the board nearby.people come in for fresh muffins etc whilst others enjoy the prompt service.I had a three egg special with a toasted bagel,sides of bacon and local sausage,orange juice and endless coffee served by smiling locals...........Due to its good reputation by the time I left about 40 minutes later there was a line of at least thirty people waiting patiently outside.Well done I really enjoyed my visit and I hope the readers enjoy my review I promise you will not be disappointed....................