“Great breakfast place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
South Dennis, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We ate breakfast at Grumpy's the other day and everything was delicious. I had one of their specials- a veggie and egg sandwich. It was one of the best I've had! My hubby had an omelet. It was huge and he said it was great. The only downfall is the line to be seated. Try to get there early.

• Visited September 2013

Carmel, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast, Diverse menu”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Before leaving the cape today we stopped at Grumpy's for a farewell breakfast. I had the original eggs Benedict. There were 8 others on the menu to choose from. My sister ordered corn meal pancakes that could serve 3, and my friend had a spinach, Gorgonzola ad mushroom omelet of which she packed up half to take home. upon leaving I had them pack up a blueberry and a chocolate chip homemade muffin for my husband and son. They offer a whole case full of fresh homemade muffins. the wait staff was very pleasant. I highly recommend Grmpy's on your next visit to Dennis in Cape Cod. The only problem I can see is choosing what to eat.

• Visited September 2013
“Our best breakfast”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This is our 7th summer at the cape. Quite frankly we rent to be near to Grumpy's! This year we can WALK over! We go every morning for breakfast. We are 7 (including 3 kids) and we love everything we order every single morning. We share the muffins while we wait for our food. When we go home, we take a box of muffins for the ferry! WE LOVE GRUMPY'S!!! You will do. Great value and great prices and such nice owner and staff!

• Visited August 2013
Fletcher, Vermont
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We went to Grimpy's on a Monday and it was packed with a short wait, I think it would be super busy on the weekend. Great diner atsmophere. Very nice waitress. Food was yummy. We will be back!

• Visited August 2013
Wellfleet, Massachusetts
“One of The Few "Value For Your $$" Places on The Cape”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This breakfast and lunch spot (closes at 2) is a gem among other tourist-gouging restaurants. The menu is enormous from breakfast fare until they close to fish, clams, and more for lunch. And the choices are filled with imaginative parings - from beans and eggs to gourmet cheeses. The fare is quite tasty and the cost extremely reasonable. You can have a full meal for 2 for under $25 including tip. There is no liquor served and you may have to wait, but it is well worth it. And the wait staff is the best on the Cape - friendly, efficient, and solicitous.

Visited August 2013