“Great spot”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Kitchener, Canada
“Great spot”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I loved that you could bring your own wine while you eat outside looking at the harbour. The lobster roll is well worth the money - very good.

Visited July 2014

Colorado
“A must stop....when touring the Cape or driving route 6A”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This place was just fantastic! Fabulous view! Picnic tables, BYOB, incredible lobster rolls for about $18 each served with coleslaw and chips. It just feels like quintessential Cape Cod. We waited in line for about 15 minutes before getting a table. I went and secured a great table while my mom and sister stood in line to order the food. Once the order was placed it came quickly. This was one of our favorite experiences of our entire trip. I would GPS it as it's a little tricky to find. It's worth planning your lunch around. I also planned a lunch around Moby Dicks in Wellfleet (same sort of concept) but Sesuit was far superior because of the view.

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOBSTER ROLLSSSSSS”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I went to sesuit harbor last year and tried the lobster roll, it was very good but….this time it was SUPERB. the lobster tasted fresher, lightly dressed and plentiful. The setting is very nice and you can bring your own wine :) Get there and have fun under the sun.

Bellingham, MA
“Fun Lunch”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Going to Sesuit Harbor Café is a Cape experience. I think the concept is fun and the view of the water is very pretty, but I have to say the food was mediocre. Although, I will add that the people who got the lobster roll really loved their food. The rest who got burgers, etc. were not as thrilled. Would I go again? Yes, but this restaurant would not be high on my priority list.

Visited July 2014
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Delicious with a view”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Glad we stopped here. First visit and the line was a little long when we arrived, however it moved fairly quick. I would take a look at the menu before you arrive because you don't have much time to decide when you get close to the register. Would recommend any seafood on the menu. Lobster roll, very good. Shimp was excellent. Even the Beef Tips were good. After you order, you head outside to find seating which can be a challange. We had a party of 6 and had to sit with strangers, but ended up making friends. It is BYOB, which we didn't know. Only problem is people tend to stick around and not leave. Maybe a few more tables or just a seating area with chairs would help. Overall, great visit. Also, you can roll up in a bathing suit, shorts or a dress and completely feel at home. Also recommend for the ladies to wear nothing with a heel. The seating area is gravel.

1 Thank ferrell_cat1