“A place to seek out on a summer's eve!”
Review of Sesuit Harbor Cafe

Sesuit Harbor Cafe
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Dennis
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have had the wonderful experience of "dining al fresco, at Sesuit Harbor Cafe in Dennis! MA. The locals all know it, but you must search among the boatyard for this wonderful Cape experience. I always order the scallop salad which is Devine, but my friends all order different items and have always been pleased. This is a great place to bring a crowd or just a lovely evening out for a couple. There are boats to see, people to watch and the casual atmosphere will please you. Be warned, you may have to wait in line for a bit, but it is worth it and did I mention, it is a BYOB place so that just adds to its popularity. Summer isn't summer for me until I make my pilgrimage to this place!

There are newer reviews for Sesuit Harbor Cafe

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Every summer we bring out of town guests to enjoy local seafood near the water. Has limited parking, so arriving early for dinner is a must.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Food is good but you need to be sure they don't forget you when you order and they deliver. Parking is horrendous during season and the Porta Potties not good so use bathroom before you go. Beautiful spot but much nicer for breakfast and lunch.

2  Thank 110ginger
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We have been coming to the Sesuit for YEARS. It's too bad that the secret has gotten out ;). The food is always spot on- great fried seafood, and the Seared Scallop salad is one of the best things I've ever eaten. Both of our kids have Peanut and Tree Nut allergies, and the staff are always well informed about the ingredients in the food.

We generally always come for lunch, during the week, as it can get VERY crowded. Only downside is that there are no real restrooms, only portapotties. But, the view makes up for it!

Also- don't be shy, BYOB!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Delightful experience eating outside by the Bay, with delicious seafood offerings, plus "regular fare, but you're crazy not to try the lobster rolls, and I had a scallop salad that I would eat everyday if I could!
The only downside is the port-a-potties, but it's a very casual atmosphere, just know that's what the restroom facilities are.