“Wonderful little restaurant in Dennis Village”
Review of Pecorino Romano

Pecorino Romano
Ranked #10 of 26 Restaurants in Dennis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very good entrees and the specials are great. Nice, quiet, relaxing place for a nice evening out. Andrea Bocelli for back ground music. Recommend to anyone.

1  Thank cjk33
There are newer reviews for Pecorino Romano

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Met with friends for a holiday get together, my first time, and I will be back soon! Food was awesome - The appetizers Clams Pecorino and the Eggplant Rollatini were the best I have every had. I can't stop thinking about the eggplant rollatini! Everyone at our table had a great dinner and the dessert panna cotta was the best.

1  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Visited Pecorino Romano for the first time with my husband last night and I would definitely recommend it. The restaurant is very small so I would definitely make reservations and I would request a booth. The tables for two are in kind of awkward places. My husband started with the sauteed calamari, which was excellent and a nice change from the usual fried calamari. It was served in a delicious marinara sauce and the waitress was kind enough to give us another basket of bread to mop up all the extra sauce! I started with the scallops carpaccio, which had six delicliously seared scallops on a bed of endive. For entrees, my husband had the fettuccine carbonara which was delicious but very light. I had the veal saltimobcca which was very tasty. The veal was very tender and the marasal demi-glace sauce was to die for! We split a cannoli for dessert which was very good. There are often coupons in the paper and they did honor the coupon. I would definitely return!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I ate here twice while visiting the Cape. Excellent food and service. Nice atmosphere. Prices fair for quality of food.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was not the best meal I have ever had but it was the best Italian meal I have had on the Cape. I had eggplant rotini, sort of a vertical lasagna made with eggplant instead of noodles. It was perfect!. The eggplant was done to perfection, the ricotta filling was delicious and the sauce was very good. I have eaten here before and had the same result. Great food. In contrast to the other reviews, there were four of us and our service was quite good. The others had gnocchi and potato crusted haddock and all reported that theirs was very good. This is my second time there and I will definitely return.