“Best Chowder Ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Village Tea Room at Borsari Gallery
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Dennis
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: This is a new Tea Room that opened about a month ago. The Gallery part opened about a year ago. Phone # 508-385-3434. We loved it! an
Liverpool, New York
“Best Chowder Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

The Village Tea Room at Borsari Gallery in Dennis on Cape Cod is a must-do experience. My wife and I went there, twice, during our most recent vacation on the cape. Both dining experiences were superb.

Last Monday, we had afternoon tea, along with a bowl of clam chowder (house-made, by George, the Tea Master). The chowder, was simply the best we had ever sampled, in our fourteen years of Cape Cod vacations. Our server, Jenna, was both, knowledgeable and pleasant. The co-owner, Kathy, chatted with us like we were long-lost relatives, and the scones, served with real clotted cream and strawberry jam, were awesome, making a rainy day on the cape, truly memorable.

We loved our first visit so much we returned a few days later for lunch. We decided on a cup of butternut squash soup - to die for - and half a sandwich, that was huge. We split a wonderful piece of blueberry pie a la mode, that was out-of-this world. Co-owner, Bob, visited with us this day to complete another outstanding experience. Bottom line: Great Food, Great Service, Great Atmosphere - Don’t Miss It!!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank steve f

Dennis, Massachusetts
“Good food, tea, dessert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Alittle pricey, but tea,soup and half sandwich is a good choice. Split the larger servings ofered. Nice atmosphere.

Visited April 2012
New Milford, Connecticut
“Unique tea room and art gallery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

My fiancee and I went to the Village Tea Room for a wedding and reception.
I knew by the shape of the building that this was an older building steeped with history.
This gallery mixes history, art and fine food into one experience. This is one that should not be missed!
The owners completely refurbished and refinshed the interior. It is now gorgeous.
The Tea room is lovely and the food is wonderful. The scones and clotted cream and tea are amazing.
The artwork is lovely throughout the building.
You have to go to speak with the owners on the building's history. What they have done here is a miracle.
Go and enjoy! A nice place to visit to unwind and relax.

Cape Cod, MA
“An Art Lover's Tea Room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I had been wanting to go the The Village Tea Room at Borsari Gallery for over a year - so many of my friends had raved about it! I finally got to go this past April and it was everything they raved about and more! First of all the host was wonderful, he gave us a tour of the beautiful backyard terrace & gardens and the amazing (filled with history) wine cellar! The tea room itself is located in this beautiful art gallery filled with incredible photos applied to canvas (which I believe you can purchase - they are truly breathtaking, even thought the host told me they were photos on canvas, I still found it hard to believe - they looked like beautiful paintings!).

As if the artistic, historic, peaceful surroundings weren't enough, my lunch was wonderful! I had the "Quiche of the day" and it was scrumptious - full of flavor! The table setting, the teapots, the flowers - all made you feel so special. If you are looking for a charming, relaxing place to have a delightful cup of tea surrounded by picturesque Cape Cod scenes, The Village Tea Room is the place for you! I highly recommend it. The Tea room and Gallery would be a wonderful place to host a shower, brunch or special occasion gathering!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank ablemieux
Boston, MA
“Classic Tea without Big city Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2012

I went to the Village Tea Room at the Borsari Gallery in Dennis, Mass. about 1 year ago and was so impressed that I made sure that I reviewed it (even 1 year later.) Although the atmosphere was rustic, this is a real gem. The professionialism and authenticity was
just as perfect as the many other teas I have been to at 5 Star hotels. The staff was welcoming, knowledgeable and sincere. Instead of driving up to Boston to go to Tea that day with my daughters, I thought I would give Borsari Gallery a shot and I am so glad I did. I will return and I hope you visit there. You will not be disappointed. the food was great, the atmosphere relaxing and the staff quite accommodating.

• Visited March 2011