“Good food, tea, dessert”

Village Tea Room at Borsari Gallery
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a new Tea Room that opened about a month ago. The Gallery part opened about a year ago. Phone # 508-385-3434. We loved it! an
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Alittle pricey, but tea,soup and half sandwich is a good choice. Split the larger servings ofered. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

My fiancee and I went to the Village Tea Room for a wedding and reception.
I knew by the shape of the building that this was an older building steeped with history.
This gallery mixes history, art and fine food into one experience. This is one that should not be missed!
The owners completely refurbished and refinshed the interior. It is now gorgeous.
The Tea room is lovely and the food is wonderful. The scones and clotted cream and tea are amazing.
The artwork is lovely throughout the building.
You have to go to speak with the owners on the building's history. What they have done here is a miracle.
Go and enjoy! A nice place to visit to unwind and relax.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I had been wanting to go the The Village Tea Room at Borsari Gallery for over a year - so many of my friends had raved about it! I finally got to go this past April and it was everything they raved about and more! First of all the host was wonderful, he gave us a tour of the beautiful backyard terrace & gardens and the amazing (filled with history) wine cellar! The tea room itself is located in this beautiful art gallery filled with incredible photos applied to canvas (which I believe you can purchase - they are truly breathtaking, even thought the host told me they were photos on canvas, I still found it hard to believe - they looked like beautiful paintings!).

As if the artistic, historic, peaceful surroundings weren't enough, my lunch was wonderful! I had the "Quiche of the day" and it was scrumptious - full of flavor! The table setting, the teapots, the flowers - all made you feel so special. If you are looking for a charming, relaxing place to have a delightful cup of tea surrounded by picturesque Cape Cod scenes, The Village Tea Room is the place for you! I highly recommend it. The Tea room and Gallery would be a wonderful place to host a shower, brunch or special occasion gathering!

1  Thank ablemieux
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I went to the Village Tea Room at the Borsari Gallery in Dennis, Mass. about 1 year ago and was so impressed that I made sure that I reviewed it (even 1 year later.) Although the atmosphere was rustic, this is a real gem. The professionialism and authenticity was
just as perfect as the many other teas I have been to at 5 Star hotels. The staff was welcoming, knowledgeable and sincere. Instead of driving up to Boston to go to Tea that day with my daughters, I thought I would give Borsari Gallery a shot and I am so glad I did. I will return and I hope you visit there. You will not be disappointed. the food was great, the atmosphere relaxing and the staff quite accommodating.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

This is a must do in Dennis. The hosts are impeccable in their attention to detail from the fine china cups, delicious food and gallery full of paintings reprising all that is reminiscent of Cape Cod.
The renovated barn is perfect with its beautiful wood walls and floors. The tea service includes scones, clotted cream, jams, light sandwiches, and pastries, and if desired, soup.
We had our pre holiday family tea there and after many years at the Ritz Carlton in Boston and voted hands down to shift to Borsari's.
The price is moderate, service wonderful and the venue beyond compare. A great value.