“FUN!”

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FUN!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great Cocktails, entertainment on weekends, and yummy treats. This place is worth a stop every weekend for us!

Visited July 2013

“Jazz up your Cape experience”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

It took me a while to discover Harvest Gallery and I've been going to this part of the Cape for years -- it's that hidden! If you want great music, mostly jazz but also blues, folk and other cool sounds, along with an excellent wine selection and tasty bites to keep your energy up, then you MUST stop in at Harvest Gallery. They also just got a full liquor license and are serving up some classic cocktails. When you've hit a certain age and Pufferbellies or The Improper Bostonian are better suited to your children, head to Harvest for some more refined musical entertainment.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Joe C
“Best date with my wife in ages.”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We initially went just hoping to hear some good live music. My wife & I had really enjoyed Kami Lyle in Harwichport a couple of years ago and we were thrilled to find her scheduled nearby when we came down for a weekend this April. We were blown away by the food (best French dip I've ever had) and the atmosphere was so warm & comfortable we can't wait to get back. I rarely drink anything stronger than coffee, but the occasion called for a Cape Cod Red or two and I was told the martinis are excellent, too. There's obviously more worth trying here, but it made a terrific first impression on us.

• Visited April 2013
Cape Cod
“Not what it used to be...”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have been to the Wine Bar in Dennis about 5 times and in the past we have loved it. Love the open mic night, wine selections and appetizers.

This time i went back I found things to be slightly different. The focus on wine has shifted a bit. Staff isn't as knowledgeable about the wine. The 2-3 wines I tasted were terrible. The food was served on paper plates with plastic forks. They were touting the benefits of the eco friendly wine served on tap from a keg and how fresh it was (really?) and then they serve food on paper plates that go into the trash. I found that to be very un-environmentally friendly.

Maybe the management/staff has changed or maybe it was just an off night and the dishwasher was broken. Not sure. I will give it one more try but the wine has got to be the primary focus at a wine bar. Not atmosphere, art or live local, entertainment.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Roadlesstvled
hyannis, ma
“AWESOME!!!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Let me first say... I've been here before and the wine list is awesome but the food was just ok...i don't know if there's a new chef but the food was just outstanding!! I had the poblano corn chowder, and the crab nachos!! The corn salsa was perfectly seasoned and tasted so fresh! The atmosphere at this place is just awesome! I will definitely be coming back!

• Visited October 2012