WINNER WONDERLAND

“Wonderful evening” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cape Playhouse

Cape Playhouse
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the magic of live theatre in the country’s oldest professional summer theatre on beautiful Cape Cod! The Cape Playhouse in Dennis brings the Best of Broadway to Cape Cod each summer, featuring critically acclaimed actors of Broadway, television, and film. The Cape Playhouse also offers entertaining and educational Theater for Children. Tickets are available at the Box Office and online.
Cape Cod
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wonderful evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our friends, avid theatre patrons, drove up from NYC because they knew several of the actors.
It was a delightful musical evening. The theatre is very comfortable and while I had not been there in several years, we live on the other end of the Cape, we were all very glad that we had come to see JASON GRAAE, CHRISTIANE NOLL, CAROL WOODS, KAREN ZIEMBA - They're Playing His Songs: THE MUSIC OF MARVIN HAMLISCH

Visited July 2013

Peekskill, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was our first visit to the Playhouse. If this is your first visit the ticket is half price so this was our incentive to attend. It is an historic building with a lot of character. We saw Some Enchanted Evening and enjoyed it very much...a selection of Rogers and Hammersteins songs. Well worth the visit.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ellie H
Wellfleet, Massachusetts, United States
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Real theater you don't get all the time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

This playhouse has a long and interesting history. It is g reat to be able to see live theater and they have shows in the afternoon which works great for us as we don't feel like traveling that far at night. They also have some fun shows for kids which is a fantastic way to introduce the young ones to quality live theater.

Visited August 2012
West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good plays with television stars on Cape Cod”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

for several years I had season tickets, this way you get 1 show for free. I haven't the past few years because I realized depending on the play you may want to sit closer vs. farther away. Most of the plays I've seen their were good. It is air conditioned, I personally enjoy the coolness but you may want to bring a sweater.

Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“As good as Broadway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was very nervous about living on the Cape full time after living in New York City. I have been pleasantly surprised with the cultural activities on Cape Cod and the Cape Playhouse is one of my favorites. It is a lovely piece of theater history. I immediately became a season subscriber and enjoyed all of the productions.

Take the time to enjoy a great play or musical at this historic theater.

Cheers!