“a hidden gem!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Scargo Tower

Scargo Tower
Ranked #2 of 23 things to do in Dennis
More attraction details
Owner description: The highest point of land on Cape Cod, the view from this stone observation tower sweeps across Cape Cod Bay to Provincetown.
Greenfield, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a hidden gem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We visited a friend who has been on the Cape for more than 30 years, but had never visited the Scargo Hill Observation Tower. The view was excellent and it was such fun to introduce our friend to a new ad special spot.

Visited June 2013

Lincoln, Rhode Island
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Beautiful View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

It was such a nice view when we climbed to the top of the Scargo Hill Observation Tower. I took several pictures. My boys and I went up and were there for a few minutes by ourselves. Then a couple who live in the area came up with their company. It was great because they told us about the folk lore. Pointed out P-Town and the Sagamore Bridge. Heard about the cruise with the delicious lobster rolls. It is great to meet locals. They have the best inside knowledge.

Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You have to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was looking for a different place to go and I found this place. So I start to read all the reviews and I just went with my wife and we have a great time. We took some videos and pictures. It's really a well kept secret. I never knew about this place before. Well, if you want to have a better view, go to the Scargo Hill Tower. Don't forget your camera!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Miguel P
Hyannis, Massachusetts
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Trickey to find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Once you do find it and climb the small tower you can see the whole of Cape Cod on a clear day. It looks just like it does on a map but better. There are lots of birds and a nice breeze.

yarmouth Port, MA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“a best kept secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I always bring my company here for the amazing view of both the bay and Scargo lake. It's a pretty spot and wonderful anytime of year.

Visited April 2013