“Food Poisoning 4/18/2009”

The Wok
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Deerfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 20, 2009

Just wanted to be aware I got take out there on 4/18/2009 and I got food poisoning. My nephew 7 years old also got food poisoning. Tasted great going down but boy that was a painful night!

Reviewed July 27, 2008

Great food, great price, huge portions, very friendly service. The drinks are very strong and tasty. Best chicken wings I have ever had. Also try the eggrolls, and the fried scallops. The house fried rice is loaded with meat and veggies. Beef fired rice is my husbands favorite. Mastered the chicken with broccoli! Cheap and huge lunch specials! all around an awesome casual dining expierence.

1  Thank huttle
Reviewed May 20, 2008

This is a small, locally owned place. No matter where I have lived in my life I always compare other chinese food to what this place serves and no one has compared yet as far as I am concerened. They have fantastic spare ribs and chicken fingers! There is also a small bar so you can have a drink if you wish while enjoying your meal. Whenever I travel through the area I always make stopping here a priority.