“Cute place!”

Old Deerfield Country Store
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Deerfield
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Loved this store. They sell everything! My husband loved the ice cream. Friendly staff and lots of cute country stuff

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I like going here for the holidays or for getting gifts. This is one of the best spots for cookie cutters and nice kitchen supplies area. Fun place to go for gifts-

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This store is like a TARDIS... bigger on hte inside than it looks on the outside (Dr Who reference; nerd humor don't worry if you don't get it.) Anyway if you are in the market for gift for a man, woman or child this is your place. Variety o'plenty. Reasonable prices for a tourist trap ;) Very clean.

A few doors down is the Richardson Candy Shop. Do not confuse the two. A lot of people were coming in and getting told.... 'three doors down'. I heard it over and over... The people working the shop were very friendly - especially considering that they say that 100's of times a day by my calcs.

Reviewed July 30, 2008

The Old Deerfield Country Store is a really unique place to pick up a huge variety of items from kitchen gadgets to souvenirs. There are three huge rooms to browse and pick through. And my favorite part... the ice cream parlor. Yum!

I grew up in the area, and its just such a fun place to look for unique or interesting gifts to give to others, or to buy for myself. Country decorating to more modern gifts, oh and beautiful polish pottery (I want every piece they have... and there's a whole wall of the stuff!)
It's just a great place to bring any one visiting the area to shop or for souvenirs of their trip. We bring out-of-state family there anytime they visit, and my young cousins love all the toys!

A not-to-miss anytime you are in the Deerfield/South Deerfield/Greenfield area!

3  Thank prplbflywngs