“Great bang for the buck”

Hilton Boston Dedham
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Dedham
Reviewed April 26, 2014

After bidding for an awesome last minute deal ($90 per night), I was pleasantly surprised to see the hotels proximity to the highway. Not to mention pool, great gym, friendly staff etc. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Brian M, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Hello Marlboro Girl!

Thank you for your wonderful review. We really appreciate your high recommendation, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards,
Brian Macfarlane

Write a ReviewReviews (1,067)

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The hotel used to be a luxurious hotel back in the days, but is lacking some maintenance now. Nice rooms, good bed, good service, but they could go the extra mile.
Bath tub was dirty with somebody elses hair, furniture was missing drawer knobs, door was crooked. Small maintenance things that could be done easily.
Also: the light in the bathroom was on a timer to a max of 2 min...very annoying! Only mirror light will work.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Brian M, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Hello Miky and Sarah,

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate your praise for our rooms and our service. I would however like to apologize that your room wasn't quite perfect, as evidenced by the hair in the tub and the maintenance issues. Our Director of Housekeeping is addressing the tub issue with our staff. We are also currently addressing the maintenance issues by replacing the furniture and completely remodeling the bathrooms. I know that on your next visit you will see the hotel is back to or even better than the past when we were a luxurious property. In fact, please contact me directly the next time you're in the Dedham area, so I can personally see to your accommodations. Again, thanks very much for your feedback - we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Everything was ok except the bathroom shower was unadjustable. I enjoyed the coffee, the furnishing was stylishly classy and the little well tucked in refrigerator was handy. The bed and pillows were cozy. What catches he ees was the pillow rrengements. It attracts one to the bedThe hotel is nested in a corner that makes other places in Boston very accessible.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Brian M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! We took a look at the bathroom shower and fixed the issue - I appreciate you telling us about it. Our Housekeeping Director was happy to hear your comments about the room. She was experimenting with that new pillow arrangement, and was glad you approved! We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

The lobby and entrance looks very nice. The room is nicely updated although the shower had some spots of the cork that needed to be replaced badly it was black (gross). In addition I requested a room with no feather bedding due to severe allergies and double checked upon check in. After a long drive up from NJ and finally getting ready for bed I noticed the pillow is a feather pillow. Then they took a long time to come change the bedding and they sent someone from security with a few new pillows after I was clear all bedding needs to be replaced because it touched the feather pillow. So security said he would notify the front desk and left the new pillows on the floor! Then they were going to have me change rooms but we already unpacked and my son was in the shower. I'm still waiting for them to fix the problem. It's after 11:30 and I have to get up at 7 am. Although they are trying to rectify the problem this shouldn't have been an issue from the start. I just hope the rest of my stay goes better because it is certainly not off to a good start.

Stayed: April 2014
Mark M, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Good Day,

First, I would like to apologize for the problem you encounterd during your recent visit. Our primary goal is to ensure each guest has a comfortable and productive stay. We were unhappy to learn that this did not happen for you. Please know that your comments will be reviewed with the team in order for us to understand where we failed to accommodate your request. Proper corrective action will be taken.

It is through guest feedback that we may evaluate our strenghts and weaknesses and make improvements where necessary. We thank you for staying with us and hope you will call on us again.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My wife and I have never stayed here before. We have found a new place to stay when visiting parents in Dedham. The staff were professional and helpful. The room was clean and prepared for a no-feather stay. Rooms are currently being updated but our room still was fine. Breakfast provided a choice of an small buffet or a menu. The food was standard fare. The wait staff were very attentive. This hotel is very not far from Legacy Place, a shopping center with a Whole Foods, restaurants, and many other stores. the room rate was very reasonable for the Boston area. We will return.

Room Tip: There are only 4 floors but I think the upper floors are quieter if you care.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Mark M, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Good Morning,

We have recieved your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We were happy to learn that you and your wife "found a new place to stay. " The staff is working very hard to create the best possible experience for all of our guests. Please know that your comments will be shared with the entire team.

We thank you for finding us, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

The staff are friendly and professional. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The shower was very good.We didn't have any problems with the wifi it was very quick.I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Mark M, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Good Morning Janiel,

We have received your comments regarding your recent visit to our hotel. We were happy to learn that your stay was comfortable and productive. Your comments will be shared with the team. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

this hotel we booked online for my wifes and I 1st wedding anniversary.. we are from milwaukee wi, and were very surprised that they offered free shuttle within reasonable limits!! then we get the shuttle driver, ( brian) .. his hospitality was top notch.. to say the least.. he went above and beyond!!! after he dropped us off to dinner, then came back to pick us up, he took a picture of me and my wife, and then we went to our room and there was courtesy bottle of champagne, strawberries, and whipped cream but more importantly.. there was a card for my wife and I signed by all the front of the house!!!! no words can explain how grateful and appreciative we felt!!! this experience should be felt by everyone!!! and whats so cool.... they didnt have to do any of this!!!! what a awesome staff who really cares!!!! i highly recommend this hotel!!! ask for brian.. or the g.m... they both awesome!!! remember.. me and my wife from milwaukee, wi,,, what a difference a city makes!!!.. but its the people in the city who makes the difference!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Terrance J

Good Morning,

We were very pleased to ready your recent review for our hotel. It is comments like yours that remind us why we're in the service industry. I know our team works very hard to have you experience what happened for you and your wife. Your comments will be shared with the entire team, and we thank you very much for staying with us.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dedham
Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel & Conference Center
Residence Inn Boston Dedham
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Dedham/Westwood
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA

Been to Hilton Boston Dedham? Share your experiences!