“Stayed here for our wedding”

Hilton Boston Dedham
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Dedham
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed here for 5 days. First room was 414 and then we moved to room 300/302 (suite) as my wife had her friends in the room the night before our wedding. Room 414 was bigger than the suite. Staff at reception didn't seem to understand the size of rooms. Room 414 was also right by elevator whereas the suite was all the way down the hall. Not really a big deal. Both rooms were nice and clean. The suite had a large balcony with trees all around. The colors were changing so it was pretty.
Bar/lounge area was nice and staff was very friendly. There are TV's and there were a lot of people watching sports. Good place to hang out.
Breakfast was also good.
Walking distance to large mall with many restaurants and great shopping.
Would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark M, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Good Afternoon,

First, congratulations on getting married. We thank you for choosing the Hilton Boston/Dedham for the special event. Your comments will be reviewed with the entire team and improvements to service will be addressed. Again, thank you for choosing us and we hope you will return soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Rooms were fine, the hotel was adequate. Service was quite slow especially in the bar. Coffee shop only open a couple of hours a day. Parking was not easy but the front desk staff was good. The location was difficult to find on a roundabout just off the Highway with little signage.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding you recent visit to our hotel. Your comments will be shared with the team. It is through comments like yours that we may evaluate our strenghts and weaknesses and make improvements where necessary. Again, thank you for choosing the Hilton Boston/Dedham and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in September 2013. I was early arriving for check-in but this was no problem and I managed to geeky room straightaway. The room itself was very large,clean and comfortable. The staff were all very friendly, especially Mike on the front desk. The food served was delicious and good sized portions, as you would expecting the States. A gripe would be the loud air conditioners outside my room. Also, after one very long day, I wanted room service, but could not get any reply, despite trying for 40 minutes and then I couldn't get hold of Reception either. I went down to Reception in person to explain, placed my order with them and when it arrived was told I would not be charged for my meal, which was very good of them. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Mark M, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Good Morning,

We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your comments regarding the Hilton Boston-Dedham. We will share your comments with the team and certainly make sure Mike is aware of his recognition of great service. Glad to see that the staff was made aware of your problems and helped make a better experience for you. Again, thank you for taking the time to write and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Can't give this hotel enough praises. We arrived feeling very much under the weather and the staff there went "beyond the call of duty" to make sure we were comfortable and regained our health so we could enjoy this beautiful place. They were helpful with suggestions and did not seem to tire of our endless questions and needs. Can't wait to go back. Did not meet an unfriendly staff member. Thanks again, Hilton Hotel in Dedham, MA !!!! Just wanted to add that from this location we would take the heavy rail train which is about a 10 minute walk from hotel. The train ride was about 20-30 minutes into Boston. Double check about Wifi. I believe the only reason we had it was that we also have AT&T. Wifi may not be available to all customers.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Mark M, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Yoli 58,

Wow, what a great review! We truly want to thank you for the glowing review for our hotel. I know the staff is committed to creating a positive guest experience for each guest. It looks like we did that for you. Your comments will be shared with the team. Again, thank you for taking the time to write and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I got this room because it's cheaper then staying inside of Boston. I was pleased with the service and the fact it's right off the highway 95. The room was clean but not to it's max, there was a big puddle of water on the floor next to the toilet. My boyfriend and I stayed two nights, there was dishes with food (the same) in the hallway from the day we arrived to the day we checked out. After seeing that we wondered if they clean the rooms. The beds are comfortable which makes for a good night rest. This is why I give it an average cause it's 50/50.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Dragon Lily 76,

First, I would like to apologize for the breakdown in service and problems you encountered in your room during your recent visit. Our primary goal is to ensure that each guest has a positive experience. I was unhappy to learn that this did not happen for you. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate departments for review and training opportunities. It is through comments like yours that we may evaluate our strenghts and weaknesses and make improvements where necessary. Again, on behalf of the entire team here please accept our most sincere apologies.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The hotel and staff were awesome and accommodating. If we needed anything they were there to help. The kids had a great time in the pool. The breakfast buffet was good with plenty of food. Overall we had a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Good Morning Ed,

The team here wanted to take a moment to thank you for your kind words regarding your recent visit to the Hilton Boston-Dedham. I know the team works hard to create a positive guest expericence. I was very happy to learn that this happened for you and your family. I will be sure to share your comments with the team. Again, thank you and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

It was my first time staying at this hotel and will be my last. Okay looking from the outside but as soon as I've stepped inside my room, it was dirty. I found a dead bug by the garbage can in the bathroom as a start. You look around the room and it's evidently clear that the cleaning crew omit a lot of items. Then came the shower. I don't know which genius thought it would be great to put the shower head facing outside as all the water spilling outside. The shower head was also set very low and wouldn't stay in a position which made it a terrible experience to take a shower.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Mark M, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Tom,

First, let me apologzie for the problems you encounted during your recent visit to our hotel. it is our primary goal to ensure each guest has a comfortable stay with us. I was unhappy to learn that this did not happen for you. Your comments will be shared with the apporpriate members of the management team for review and action. It is through comments like yours that we may evaluate our strenghts and weaknesses and make improvements where necessary. Again, please accept our most sincere apologies.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dedham
Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel & Conference Center
Residence Inn Boston Dedham
Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Dedham/Westwood
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA

Been to Hilton Boston Dedham? Share your experiences!