“My stay”

Hilton Boston Dedham
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Dedham
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A "glitch" in the sytem upon arrival could have resulted in future stays at another hotel. However, the hotel staff's proactive service recovery overshadowed the "glitch" and made the duration of my stay enjoyable as well as kept me as a potential repeat customer.

1  Thank Colandra W
Todd G, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. Again, please accept our apologies for the system wide glitch that affected you during your stay. I was glad to see that we acted quickly and you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

very enjoyable on of the most enjoyable stays I have ever had both my husband and my two children enjoyed it we travel quite a bit with hockey and have been doing so for 12 years and you definitely are one of the best I have ever stayed in unfortunately due to our hectic schedule we were not able to enjoyall your grand facilities but if I could afford it I would come to stay just for an enjoyable weekend without a hockey schedule

1  Thank Roe G
Todd G, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay at the Hilton Boston/Dedham. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting your hockey tournaments in the future. Thanks for staying and hope to see you again for your next vacation.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

nice location, close to resturants and shops, staff very friendly and helpfull, mini bus service pick up and drop off. hotel rooms were a little old and worn -- needs a refurbishment. Very noisy neighbours.

1  Thank atherkar

Thank you for the review of your stay at the Hilton Boston/Dedham. As you mentioned our location is convenient to nearby restaurants and shops for those guests looking to venture out of the hotel for a few hours via our shuttle service. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Only drawback to this hotel is the parking--it's a challenge just finding a place to park. Otherwise, a decent Hilton albeit a bit dated. Rooms were decent, clean but lighting could be improved. Restaurant was better than most as far as hotel meals go--breakfast buffet was very good. Nice open bar area overlooking a suburban park like setting.

Room Tip: Only 1 bank of elevators so it could be a good hike to your room.
1  Thank babcme

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. I was glad to hear that we provided you the service that you expected during your stay. Sorry to hear about the parking challenges as we do have both the outdoor parking as well as the 3 level garage. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

i went for a weekend getaway... it was quiet and just what i needed. we stayed in for the most part except when we went out to eat. but everyone was pleasant. the only thing that bothered me was our last night and house keeping came knocking and even entered the room at 7 am... smh i guess i should have put the do not disturb sign up... but being that my check out time was due for 12 pm shouldnt she have come in after the fact... smh. but over all we had a good weekend.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for spending the weekend at the Hilton Boston/Dedham! I am sorry to hear that housekeeping disturbed you on the morning of your last night. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Everyone was very helpful Front desk acknowledged all my requests .Will always ensure that I was happy. I will recommend Hilton Dedham to all my friends. Housekeeping were helpful. All my questions were answered .

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our team made you feel welcome. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Employee made a mistake but they fixed it with a free breakfast for 4. Very nice of them. Good food, nice room. Spacious enough for the two doubles and a roll-away. Wish they had queen beds. Food in the lounge was very good. Also the breakfast buffet was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay at the Hilton Boston/Dedham. My apologies for the mishap and I am glad that we were able to turn the experience around. I will be sure to share your comments with the Food & Beverage team. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dedham
Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel & Conference Center
Residence Inn Boston Dedham
Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Hilton Boston Dedham? Share your experiences!