Hilton Boston Dedham
  • Pool
$122
Courtyard
1,094 results
All reviewslegacy placebreakfast buffetfitness centerhilton propertywhole foodsoff the highwaygillette stadiumfront desk staffindoor poolcommon areasshuttle serviceconvenient locationsouth stationbostonstarbucksweddingma
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Facilities are in very good shape and location is great for the western suburbs of Boston. Toilet design is poor ... it takes the "right touch" on the handle to evacuate the bowl and the HVAC fan is quite noisy. Otherwise, the rooms are nice. The breakfast buffet was pretty standard. Charging extra for internet access is pretty lame these days.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel. I am so sorry that the HVAC unit was a disturbance to your stay. Our maintenance staff works diligently to keep them in excellent and quiet condition and we are sorry to hear you didn’t experience that. I apologize that the charge for internet inconvenienced you. We do offer four computers with complimentary internet access for guests 24/7 in our lobby lounge, as well as complimentary access in the lobby. We appreciate your business and hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed one night. The room was very clean and quiet, with plenty of space to spread out. The staff was exceptional: helpful, friendly and accomodating. My one complaint was that the bathtub plug did not work.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay! I am glad to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating, making your stay more enjoyable. I have shared your comments in regard to the bathtub plug with our maintenance team and they are diligently working to find a replacement. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've been staying at this property once or twice a year on business for several years. This past experience I think will have to be my last. I waited half an hour and had to call 3 times for a shuttle pick up, staff at reception were not especially helpful, the general decor is dingy at this point. In the room, we are now to the point where not even pen and paper are provided, the aircon was noisy, the room stuffy when the noise became unbearable. There was an unpleasant smell in the room. I left with a strong impression that Hilton Dedham are not interested in my business!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

I want to personally thank you for sharing details about your most recent stay with us. I understand guestroom presentation and our front desk service were of concern and assure you that we will use your feedback to improve. We appreciate your loyal patronage and hope you will give us another chance to offer the authentic quality hospitality you have come to expect when you next return to the area.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Since my last review i have stayed at this hotel 3 times. Each time better then the last. i have had the unfortunate experience of snow storms on each trip but with the help of the staff i was able to take the local transit (t) into town and in addition the hotel offers a shuttle. The wonderful shuttle to Local dinning options. Which work well since im from a state that doesn't see much snow. I recommended this hotel to all travelers.

• Stayed: January 2013
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Hi David! I am very pleased to hear how enjoyable your stay was! Here at the Hilton Boston/Dedham, it is our goal to go above and beyond our guests expectations each and every time they stay with us! Thank you for your loyalty and recommending our property to other travelers. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Have stayed here perhaps a dozen times through the years, as I think its the best value in the 'hood- assuming you buy online. Staff is always helpful, rooms clean, breakfast buffet expense account type prices, but very good. Gym unfortunately very dated. Old equipment- I'm talking ellipticals 15 years old, and TV hooks ups rarely work. Indoor pool a big plus for families, no complaints there. We like the place. Not nice that they charge for internet- why do less expensive hotels (see: Hampton Inn) give internet free, and when you move up in "class", they charge?

Room Tip: If you have young kids, ask for a room with the bay windows- the kids like sitting (and hiding) in them.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! I am glad to see that various outlets of the hotel are up to your standard and you enjoyed them on your multiple stays. Unfortunately our gym is run by another organization but I will definitely share your comments. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!