“Enjoyed it.”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Their wine selection is nice, and service was excellent. The atmosphere is very cozy and comfortable. My only criticism would be of the menu. The selections are a bit heavy, with a lot of repetitive ingredients-beurre blanc, chorizo, and butternut squash. My dinner ( duck two ways), was good, but a bit heavy. That being said, I had a nice experience and I would definitely go again when in Dedham.

2  Thank PITAGirl

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We like going there because they have excellent food and wonderful service. Everything is always cooked to perfection and the flavor combinations are really delicious. However, my one complaint is that the tables are very close together. I like being closer to my dining partner than the couple next to me. it is too bad they couldn't expand and get some elbow room. We would surely go bad more often.

1  Thank Deanna T
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We went there a night before a "Groupon" was about to expire and it was AWFUL! They were NOT prepared for the rush of the crowd and management did nothing to make things better - in fact, they were tremendously rude about the entire situation. On the other hand, we've had good food and good service. Pick your visit wisely!!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Five of us dined. Four of us raved over our entrees, scallops over risotto, swordfish over veggies and short ribs with yummy red cabbage. Unfortunately the roast chicken was dry and barely edible. The salads are very shareable and the wine selection extensive. Room was redesigned so that the bar area nearly overwhelms the space, people were eating there rather than imbibing.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Tight, noisy space and the food was just okay.Our server was lovely and very helpful. A little disapponting for the price.