I stayed here with a group of 12 for a Patriots weekend. We were all lukewarm about this hotel following our stay.
First of all, the good:
- Friendly and efficient staff. No exceptions.
- Rooms well appointed. 32" flatscreen TV. Fridge, microwave, etc.
- Handy breakfast nook, breakfast English muffin sandwiches.
- Walls seemed well soundproofed.
-Location. Off the 95, near many stores. And off Rte 1, which takes you directly to Gillette Stadium.
The less good:
- The lobby smelled very musty, damp. That moldy smell one smells in damp basements. The staff showed a lot of class by cheerily working in that smell.
- Normally, I am not too fussy, but the bed was way too hard. My matress screamed for some sort of pillowtop cover.
Once one gets past the smell in the lobby, the hotel is OK. Rates were, like everything else here, just OK. The staff stands out. So does the location. I would stay here again, but I would also be willing to try one of the other nearby hotels.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham Hotel Dedham
- Fairfield Inn Dedham
- Fairfield Dedham
- Dedham Fairfield Inn