“Excellent as usual”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Local stops along the RT 6 bus line.
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We"re creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We're casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We're all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The portions and quality of the food remain superior. Great variety on their menu throughout the year. Service is always A-1, give or take once or twice. Eat their frequently.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Went there for Mother's Day. Made a reservation on line, and were seated immediately. We love the complimentary bread and dipping oil. Service is very good, as is the food and value.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My absolute favorite restaurant. They will accommodate any dietary needs, the food is original and so delicious and the pricesare really reasonable. They are jam-packed on weekend nights, so call ahead and make a reservation.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I usually meet family and friends here when I am visiting my home town area. I was last in here in October-2011 to have dinner with best childhood friend and his Mom. I brought my pet service rabbit "Narvik", and the management and staff were quite accomadating. This is a nice place with great food and friendly service.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

My husband and I have frequented Joe's on numerous occasions over the last 3 years. There food and service is always good, their pizza's are exceptional. I highly recommend this restaurant if in the area doing business. The restaurant is usually full by 12:30 so if possible get there a little earlier.