“Extended Stay Hotel”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Danvers
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I loved my stay in this hotel. The staff was great. From the housekeeping to the front desk treatment. The whole crew made me feel right at home. I love the fact that they have a fully equipped kitchen with all of the supplies you may need, which for me is a plus because that means that all I have to buy is the food to cook and the pots are all there for me. Aswell as the laundry room, because when you have children you eventually learn that if dont have a washer and you are on a trip you need to bring way more than your luggage weight limit.

Room Tip: The most quiet rooms are the ones in the corner.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your very kind words. Here at Extended Stay Hotels, we strive to
create a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests to enjoy. It's so nice to know that we were able to do this for you, especially by providing an in-room kitchen!

We would love to see you again in the future. It was a pleasure having you.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I just stayed there this past weekend to go to a family event in Danvers. The staff was amazing but I did see more children then usual and came to find out that there are long term guest through a shelter program, which is great that they are willing to help people less fortunate. The staff was amazing and had total control over the families that are there so they didnt interfare with any guest over all I highly recommend this hotel very clean and a wonderful staff

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Nickgob
Lee225, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for your very kind review of us on Trip Advisor. We strive to make every guest feel as if this hotel is their home-away-from-home.
We're glad to see that we are succeeding in that respect.

I have passed along your comments about the fantastic staff to the staff; they work hard and it's nice to see them recognized for this.

I hope you enjoyed your family outing. When you're again in the area, we'd love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is the most disgusting hotel I've ever seen....absolutely horrifying. Trash all over the place, nasty clientele (if you notice all the good reviews are from Danvers, Ma and probably from the ones that live there!). Carpet was stained, something smeared on the door, cigarette smoke filled the hall, as well as crying children, not to mention the smoke alarm (covered up with a big wad of toilet paper) beeping in the room, key did not work, etc. TOTALLY GHETTO! And those who are giving it 4 or 5 stars are probably the crack smokers that live there. I walked out...no way I could stay there.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank kmtort
Lee225, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to the Danvers Extended Stay America. We are very sorry that you felt you had to leave our property before you stayed.

I will certainly share your comments with managment and will look into the activity that you have reported. While we do have some families staying there on a long-term basis, we know nothing of any illegal activity. We want you to know we do not condone any of that.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you in another Extended Stay America city real soon. We are sure you will be pleased with your stay.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I like the hotel they are very nice to people.if u need help they will help you out.if u ask therm to help u out.the people are very nice to the guest. when the guest ask them a question. they will answer u very nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to let the world know about your stay with us. Here at the Extended Stay in Danvers, we strive to answer all of your questions. We pride ourselves on knowing the area, the hotel's amenities and what our guests need to make them feel at home whenever they are away from their home.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This hotel is one of nicest ones i have been to. My experience here has been a tough but good one, very nice people love the stuff especially Carmen who is very helpful. Kerstin who is the manager is Terrific loves the kids and is very accommodating.The rooms are very nice comes with a full size bathroom and a kitchnette which is nice. Me and my daughter enjoy our time here, if family or friends asked if this is a good place to stay, i would tell them yes. I give this hotel 2 thumbs up

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. As you mentioned, we strive to make every guest feel at home here. We value our guests and
feel that they are an extension of our "hotel family". We look forward to servicing your home-away-from-home needs in the future.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

My first impression of the Extended Stay was that it was very clean. The rooms are cleaned thoroughly and housekeeping was there once a week to swap linens, and restock. There is a full fridge that is very convienent, especially having children. There is also a stove, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. The staff is very friendly, and is very attentive to the guest's needs. The only downfall I found staying at this hotel, is that it is located directly off of Rt. 1 South. To get to any restaurants, grocery stores, or shopping centers, you have to travel about 5 minutes away. Other than that, I would definitely visit again. The Extended Stay is like a home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Extended Stay America, Danvers, Massachusetts. We are very pleased to hear that you find our rooms, not only clean, but also very useful and comfortable. Our staff, as you say, is very friendly, and we are proud of them in that they provide the very best service possible at all times. We will be sure to share your comments. Thank you again for your comments and for staying with us at Extended Stay America!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Extended Stay Danvers is really a wonderful place for family. The staff are quite friendly. The location is central and makes for easy access to any part of town. I have stayed here for more than a month now and it feels good. Recently the management changed the old TVs in the rooms and as well replaced the mattresses for something more comfortable. One concern I have, however, is that there are no play facilities for kids. I wish the management could do something about it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for your very thoughtful Trip Advisor comments. The staff at the Danvers Extended Stay America strives to make everyone feel at home; the new mattresses and TVs that you mentioned are only a part of our overall intent to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Stay tuned for more improvements next week!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danvers
Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
Quality Inn Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#3 of 5 in Revere
Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!