“Great for grandparents with kiddies”
Review of Connors Farm

Connors Farm
Ranked #7 of 18 things to do in Danvers
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

We took a five-year-old. There are so many activities, setup safely in enclosures, that grandma and grandpa can sit on the sidelines and watch the kids run around and wear themselves out, LOL! The cart rides are entertaining for kids and relaxing for adults. Two hours is enough time. The website has all the details, good food shopping, too. Watch out for those cider donuts, they sell them in packs of six but ask for singles.

All reviews
"wagon"
"pedal"
"fog"

Reviewed October 26, 2017

This place was nice for a haunted attraction but allow plenty of time as we bought the VIP pass and still waited awhile to go in..though the attraction itself was long and very well done. We had no time to go get 'lost' in the corn maze that is 7 acres big!! This place had tons of stuff for kids and would be great place for families to visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

I love coming to the farm at this time of year (October) they have so many things for the kids to do from apple picking, pumpkin picking, hayrides, corn maze, pedal carts, 2 mini zip lines,bull riding and many more activities plus they also have great food too. Don't forget to get your apple cider donuts on the way out, they are delicious

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We dropped our teen girls off with friends on a Saturday night for the corn maze. The wait time was well over 2 1/2 hours, maybe almost 3 standing waiting to go in corn maze. The maze is only 30 minutes. Not worth the $25 per person cost. We saw other people leaving because of the wait. No refunds if you leave line. Would not recommend.

3  Thank Lisa M
See more reviews
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Being a 'first timer' I was disappointed that they don't have anyone guiding people where to go. Went to entrance (once we found it) w/Groupon coupon only to be told we had to go back to the front, go to the registers and they'd give us tix. Went to corn maze, got to #1 & saw a paper on the ground w/clues where to go next. Left the paper there for the next person, ran into people in the corn maze WITH paper of clues only to be told they got it when they checked in at the registers. Ended up paying $20 extra for VIP tix to Hysteria because the regular line was so long. I have to say Hysteria was good--I screamed quite a few times! There were a lot of things closed (on Friday night?) I read some reviews but it was after I bought the tix. Wished I read the reviews before. I don't think I'd go again. I don't this it's worth $39. If you don't like to walk around for HOURS, with no help from anyone, then this place isn't for you! Bottom line, I found it very unorganized.

2  Thank Nancy F