“Fun time with froends”
Review of Connors Farm

Connors Farm
Ranked #7 of 18 things to do in Danvers
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

A group of 14 of us went here one Saturday night in October for the corn maze. We had people ages 14 all the way to 50 with us and we all enjoyed it. The corn maze is scary and they have people popping out at you and everything is really well decorated. The only reason I wouldn't give it five stars is because when you first get there it seems like there is no line at all. So you go through a couple attractions and then BOOM there's a huge like and it takes like 2 hours to get into the real corn maze. I didn't mind waiting I just wish they had told us before we entered thinking there wasn't a line.

All reviews
"wagon"
"pedal"
"fog"

Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

Went with my boyfriend and some of our friends, had a great time! Definitely not your typical haunted attraction. Walking through the woods and corn field took about a half hour, worth the money!

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Cute farm with tons of things to do with children. I went as part of a group of 4 adults. We did the corn maze, picked a pumpkin, and walked through the store. The ice cream, and other places to get food were not open (probably because of the poor weather.) Definately will go to the farm to pick pumpkins and visit the store but wouldnt do much else for a second time unless I had children with me.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

We went this to Connors Farm Hysteria for the Zombie Paintball. Tickets were $25 a piece and we had purchased for 830pm. Apparently, I made the assumption, when your purchase for a time it has nothing to do with when you will actually get to start your paintball event. We arrived in line at 805pm and did not get to the tractors until 930pm. The entire paintball event lasted less than 10 minutes, which given the cost of the tickets, was ridiculous. I never give bad reviews to anyone, especially if they are at least trying to do the right thing. $25 for this event is not worth it. There are better ways to spend your money. I will say this however, hats off to the people who played the part of the zombies. They did a great job...all fifteen of them.