“Great Indoor Water Park for Children”

CoCo Key Water Park Boston North Shore

Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Danvers
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience CoCo Key Water Park Boston North Shore - one of the largest indoor water parks in New England! Our 65,000 square foot water park is a splash-tastic family fun destination. Ride the giant water slides, play in the activity pool, lounge in the lazy river, and hit the arcade. Conveniently located just 19 miles north of Boston, in Danvers, MA, with ample free parking. Offering: Day Passes, Season Passes, Annual Passes. OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND! Best Rainy Day Activity for Kids near Boston! Also featuring: Birthday Parties, Group Swims for School Class Trips, Scout Troops, Camps, Family Reunions. Overnight Water Park Packages also available including family-friendly overnight accommodations.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Indoor Water Park for Children”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

You can enjoy the lazy river with your children or come down one of four slides. You can play basketball in the pool or get a drink at the bar. You can even get a pizza made for you that actually tastes pretty good. Kids will love it. I loved the whirlpool...

3 Thank PJSacchetta

• Korean first
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Major Water Fun”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

On a snowy day my family, all 11 of us, enjoyed the water features. The kids 5 ( 2 five year olds, 2 three year olds and one two year old) were beside themselves racing from one slide or water feature to another. There were six adults so we could insure each child had someone with them at all times just to be on the safe side. The staff was very attentive so it was not a worry, just a grandparent's worry.

The only drawback was the water was a bit chilly so after a couple hours we left, not that we really needed any more. The food offering was expensive.

Visited December 2012
Providence, Rhode Island
“Park, good. Room, good. Hotel restaurant, bad.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Waterpark is good for kids. I felt it was generally clean, and there were a lot of things for the kids. I was very happy with the room, it was clean and nice. Most importantly the bathroom was impeccable. I was very disappointed in the hotel's dinner buffet. The food was lukewarm at best, and the price is high. I was even more shocked to find out the breakfast buffet cost just as much as the dinner buffet! Over $50 for breakfast for 2 adults and 1 child is way too much. If we do ever go back, I'm definitely looking else where for a better dinner and breakfast.

Maine
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Okay for kids, not so good for adults.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Kids will have a blast but there is not much for adults to do or to be comfortable while the kids play. You can only stay in the hot tub for 15 mins, the chairs in the crowded picnic area are hard plastic, and the only 'pool' is adjacent to the kids water obstacle course aka not very relaxing. It would have been nice to have some area to enjoy the water and relax while the kids play. Didn't try the food, drinks, restrooms, or lockers. Daughter sustained a head injury on the double inner tube slide after flipping it from sheer speed. She came flying out of the slide without our tube, crying, holding the side of her head as she climbed out of the pool and the lifegaurd didn't even flinch or offer assistance. I took her to the first aid station myself and waited at the window for 15 mins before someone got me some ice. Our tickets were free due to poor communication with the hotel and for this I am thankful because if I had spent $45 per person just to watch my child get hurt I would have exploded on them. We had a better time at Kahuna Laguna in North Conway NH last year.

Westport, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Water park fun”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

It was all good, fun for everyone, food priced well, rides manageable and no long lines.. It could have been cleaner, banana peels on top of water slides, gross. Things floating in the water, like the paper from the straw. Taking a shower afterward was KEY!!

1 Thank uticamom