“Great food, attentive service”
Review of Brutole Restaurant - CLOSED

Brutole Restaurant
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: route 114
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The location next to a Motel 6 makes u wonder about what to expect but you will be pleasantly surprised. The mussel appetizer is terrific, all of the the steaks are amazing and the swordfish is wonderful. The service is top notch and all of the wait staff are well trained about the menu offerings!

1  Thank bcolt52

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Met my brother + SIL + another close couple to celebrate our anniversaries.our waiter was handsome + attentive. We all had salads which were very good. 3 of us had the veal Parm which had succulent veal, delicious mariners. We all had enough for lunch the next day. one had swordfish which she said was excellent. One had chicken (he does not have a discerning palate) which he liked last was the steak which was good, but not memorable. It is a bit pricey for the North Shore, but for a special occasion worth it.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The location is a little off, but the food and drinks are pretty damn good...price-wise its average, but the beers are pretty tasty. to me its worth everything just for the good homebrew. I got a decent steak, the wife got salmon...tasty...we like to get out some nights when we can get rid of the kids, even if it is in our town. we will probably try to get here on a reguler basis!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Fran and I went on a whim last night for his birthday. We were looking for great food in a calm environment and we got both! We sat at the bar and relaxed with a cocktail and outstanding service. We started with salads...I had a caesar which included slices of sundried tomatoes. The salad was crisp and well dressed although sundried tomatoes can be overpowering and it could have benefited from a few less pieces. Fran had the roasted beet salad with greens, goat cheese and frozen raspberries pieces. It was absolutely beautiful and delicious.

He then had the sirloin which came with a polenta cake. Steak was perfectly cook and flavorful. I had the potato chip encrusted haddock with asparagus risotto....simply amazing! The entire experience was a delight and can't praise the Chef or the staff enough!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I think it was the best eggplant parmesan I've ever had. The service was great -everyone was so friendly and had a smile that you couldn't help but be in a good mood. I look forward to going back.