“Beautiful dishes & amazing flavors!”
Review of Brutole Restaurant - CLOSED

Brutole Restaurant
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: route 114
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Fran and I went on a whim last night for his birthday. We were looking for great food in a calm environment and we got both! We sat at the bar and relaxed with a cocktail and outstanding service. We started with salads...I had a caesar which included slices of sundried tomatoes. The salad was crisp and well dressed although sundried tomatoes can be overpowering and it could have benefited from a few less pieces. Fran had the roasted beet salad with greens, goat cheese and frozen raspberries pieces. It was absolutely beautiful and delicious.

He then had the sirloin which came with a polenta cake. Steak was perfectly cook and flavorful. I had the potato chip encrusted haddock with asparagus risotto....simply amazing! The entire experience was a delight and can't praise the Chef or the staff enough!

There are newer reviews for Brutole Restaurant

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I think it was the best eggplant parmesan I've ever had. The service was great -everyone was so friendly and had a smile that you couldn't help but be in a good mood. I look forward to going back.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Once you see Motel 6 you need to immediately turn into the parking lot to access this terrific restaurant (if you miss it, it can be a challenging turnaround). The exterior and close proximity to Motel 6 may be off-putting for some however the trip advisor reviews were encouraging and accurate. The food was delicious, the service was outstanding. Our server Cirlene was charming and elaborated about the menu choices when asked. It was fine dining combined with an upscale bar area that included a few large screened televisions. The bar was set back enough so the the noise level did not interfere if you desired a relaxing and fine dining experience. I am very picky about service and cleanliness and this restaurant surprisingly exceeded my expectations. My son had a delicious sirloin steak (although it was a bit too rare) and I had the chicken marsala which was also delicious. My only criticism is that it was a bit on the expensive side.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Four of us dined here and were still raving about the dinner the next day. The food was beautifully prepared, nice presentation, and the service was excellent. We visited early on a Saturday night, and were very glad we had made a reservation. The decor is nice, especially the bar area. We will definitely return when we are in the area.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Our second ever visit today, and both occasions have been Saturday lunches when the restaurant was almost empty, so I cannot comment on how the place is when busy. Food seems to be mainly Italian staples, but done extremely well. Lobster bisque at $12 seemed a bit steep, but our waiter split it into two reasonably generous bowls - and it was awesome! Really exceptional - great broth with several huge chunks of lobster meat. The bread and oil was fresh, warm and delicious. For our entrees we had the Seafood Fettucini (against, generous amounts of lobster, scallops and shrimps), and a Portabello mushroom pizza (very tasty). Add in one beer, a glass of good Chardonnay, tea and coffee, and we paid $72. Not cheap, but very reasonable value for money.