“great baked goods, horrible staff”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #28 of 115 Restaurants in Danvers
Reviewed October 22, 2013

why is it the service industry just seems to hire anyone breathing lately? Went to catch up with my sister over coffee and was bowled over by the rudeness of the counterperson. she dissed us on two occasions, obviously feeling put out that she had to wait on us! Good pumpkin bagel or not, no customer deserves to be treated that way. Management its called constant training.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I like panera it is good but for 2 people thats too much for a sandwich/salad place. I do love their iced green tea but their pastries not worth it pretty tastless except the chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Tried my usual Asiago Roast Beef Sandwich, however subbed out the asiago for whole grain bread. It was delicious! I want to go back and get a loaf of that bread! The service was fast and friendly as always. Never a disappointment!