“Weekend get away for kids”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Danvers
Haverhill, United States
“Weekend get away for kids”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We went for Coco keys. The kids had a blast. The staff was great! The only thing was, everything was so expensive. For a kid friendly environment you really should adjust your prices a little bit. All in all it was a great time!!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DTBOS_Mgr, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore, responded to this review, January 5, 2015
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your review and have shared your feedback with the team. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
lynn, United States
Reviewed February 20, 2014

customer service at the service desk was excellent. they made me feel very welcomed and are friendly. At the bar, I felt that I was being ignored because it literally took more than 15 minutes to be noticed when there were two people working. Also, after breakfast the next morning, the waiter was very nice but my family had to wait a long time to receive the check. He kept us waiting far too long my husband had to get up out of his seat to find him.

1 Thank Soyanna K
DTBOS_Mgr, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Soyanna, thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you received a warm welcome from our front desk staff, as that is our DoubleTree brand promise - to care for our guests. Customer service is the most important thing in hospitality, as you know. We are sorry to hear about the service issues you encountered in our restaurant/lounge. We do hope you will give our team another opportunity to impress.
Warwick, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Everything was excellent the only bad thing was that the refrigerator in the room was no good my kids milk went raw. I reported it in the morning so I hope they took care of it so it won't happen again. Other than it was an awesome experience. It was room 228. Thank you other than it was perfect. Oh and The bathroom the bathtub didn't seem like it was cleaned. But I took care of it.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We appreciate the feedback and have shared with our teams! We hope to see you soon!
Billerica, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The price was very costly for a noisy hotel. There were people shouting in the hall and banging doors until 1:40 am. They had a deal if you checked out early you got free passes to come back but no one had told us. So we missed out. We also had a long wait to be acknowledged in the restaurant and for the food to be served. They seemed understaffed.The mattresses were great though.

1 Thank Cheryl F
Cheryl, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay, and would like to give you another opportunity to allow us to provide a positive experience for your family. Please message me for details.
Pawtucket
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed at the Hotel to go to coco keys for the night. When I arrived, I was informed that breakfast was included in my stay. When I was checking out, I was then told that it was not included. The mirror in the room was very dirty.

1 Thank Michelle K
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback and will make sure to share this with our front desk and housekeeping teams. We hope to see you again!
Scarborough
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I tried to book a twilight package for my family and everything on the website seemed to indicate I had booked the twilight waterpark package (aside from the small print that both my husband and I missed and did not clearly indicate that I had not booked this package). Anyway, the website is misleading, deceiptful, and the customer service person who called me was unsympathetic and short and did not offer any sort of recompense except to say that I could pay an extra $180 for four people to spend four hours at the waterpark. Needless to say, I cancelled my reservation. We will not stay here nor would I recommend this place to my friends. Sort of a scam.

2 Thank Christina S
Christina, please accept our sincere apologies for the hassle and frustration you experienced while trying to book your family getaway. We are aware of and are actively working to resolve the confusion in the online booking process for our water park packages. I am sorry to hear that you did not find the follow up call from our staff to be courteous and helpful as it should have been. We hope you will give us another chance and welcome you to contact me directly if you would like to discuss the experience further. Thank you.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Not a happy customer at the end of the day. Many issues experienced, but none were resolved. Not worth the money spent on it. Each rep indicated the issue will be resolved but at the end of the day, none were. Issues with phone/internet/water temperature.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Raguraman S
Thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. Please know that your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and our Front Office Director has reached out to you directly in an attempt to resolve the situation. We apologize for the mismanagement of the situation, and for the frustration you must have faced. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and look forward to speaking with you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danvers
North Shore Hotel
North Shore Hotel
#4 of 9 in Danvers
Residence Inn Boston North Shore/Danvers
TownePlace Suites Boston North Shore/Danvers
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
Courtyard Boston Danvers
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore? Share your experiences!