“A great time in Danvers, MA!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Danvers
Coon Rapids, United States
“A great time in Danvers, MA!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed at Double Tree, Danvers for 5 nights. A great business center facility with conference table with computer hookups, etc. Staff was helpful and friendly. The warm cookies were great! Didn't have time to use the water park but it looked like fun!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DTBOS_Mgr, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thanks for your candid feedback! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Norwich, United States
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My family spent the night at this hotel and indoor water park and had a tremendous experience!!!!Literally, we have nothing negative to say.....it was competely excellent! I would highly, highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your high praise of the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore! We look forward to your next visit!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed here because of Coco Key. The kids had a blast. The room was very clean & we loved the junior beds. Cookies were yummy. We had breakfast at the hotel which was fine. However, we did dinner at Coco Key so the kids could play. In hind sight it was a bad decision. Food was expensive & not very good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We really appreciate the candid feedback from your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore. Our new family suites with two youth beds and one king bed for the adults are perfect for families with young children! We’ll use your feedback to improve the food quality in the Water Park. We look forward to your next visit!
East Coast, Singapore
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Kvaser just held its sales associates conference at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore. The location was near the Boston Logan Airport. The staff members were friendly and professional. Our hotel rooms were on the top floor of the hotel. They were clean and nicely decorated. The beds were comfortable and well kept.

I'm glad that we held our conference at this location. The staff made sure that we were comfortable, and well stocked for coffee and snacks. They paid attention to every detail and provided prompt service whenever we had requests.

Peter, Jessica, Stephen, Alex, Tom, Michael, Orlando and the rest of the staff deserve kudos for all their efforts to work with us and provide the highest quality of service.

Thank you all for a successful conference!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
DTBOS_Mgr, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback with us about your recent stay and conference at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore. We agree with you that Peter, Jessica, Alex, Tom, Michael and Orlando are wonderful representatives of our excellent team. We are proud to have been a part of your successful conference! We look forward to hosting your next conference or event!
Danvers MA, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The accommodations and staff were initially very helpful. We did have one issue with noise from the room next to ours from 11 to past 1230 at night (and again 5 am) that was NOT addressed even though I called the front desk. I used a cc to reserve my room two weeks in advance. I even advised them when I reserved the room I would be paying cash upon check out. When I checked out I did in fact pay cash however 4 days later I checked my cc balance and noticed I was charged the full amount on my cc and had to call the hotel. When I called I asked for the person who check me in and out upon arrival and departure it happened to be the same person. I was told she was off for two days and they could do NOTHING about my cc charges at that time and I was to call back when she was on duty. I asked for a supervisor was put on hold then it went to a recording. I left a message and was never called back. So here it is two days later I called to speak with the person I was checked out by. She was very apologetic and seemed sincere and assured me things would be made right. I have made the issue known and I am actually waiting for the final out come.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore. We sincerely apologize for the confusion regarding your payment method; we deeply sympathize with the challenging impact that such a mix-up can have on your personal finances. Rest assured, we will do right by you. The hotel has sent the refund information to your bank; however, the time frame for funds being available again depends on the bank. Should you require anything further from the hotel or the release did not correctly post to your account, please contact the hotel directly for assistance.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I'd give this Hotel a 4 star rating.
Clean comfortable room, friendly staff, nice restaurant and bar
and a very nice health club and pool.
My wife and I got massages and facials while here
I will stay here again when in the Boston area

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
DTBOS_Mgr, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thanks for your great feedback! We’re so glad that you and your wife had such a pleasant time while staying with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore and that you were able to take advantage of our many onsite amenities. We look forward to your return.
Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Regular standar hotel with good location for me. Nice and clean rooms. Good brekfast withe every kind of food Very bad service and staff in restaurant for dinner. Only because the location is far from another restaurants we are take a dinner in this hote

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore. We are glad that you enjoyed the guest room and breakfast; we will use your comments to improve our service in the restaurant. We hope that you will stay with us again when you are next in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danvers
North Shore Hotel
North Shore Hotel
#3 of 9 in Danvers
TownePlace Suites Boston North Shore/Danvers
Residence Inn Boston North Shore/Danvers
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
Courtyard Boston Danvers
Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore? Share your experiences!