“Fun! Fun! Fun! Indoors”

Peabody, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun! Fun! Fun! Indoors”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I went there last night and loved this place. They played all my favorite music that I grew up with and the black light make evrything pop. A couple monsters that move and lots of lights. Looks kind of like a night club. Grabbing a couple of friends and going back next week.

Visited August 2012

Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect place for kids....”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I thought it was great. I went with my grandchildren because I had a groupon. It was well worth the money. The monster setting even had my attention. I felt like a kid again. On the day we went, the air conditioning was not on so we just played golf and went back the next day for the video games. The two employees (I wish I had their names), one male and one female were just so nice. Whoever hired them must be happy he or she got such nice people. Would definitely go back.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank vacation008
Peabody, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“awesome”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

this place rocks.... it was clean, the staff was awesome and they even have a DJ! loved it!! all my favorite songs from my younger years.. i was singing right along!

Visited November 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Surprisingly Fun and a Different Experience!”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I recently went to Monster Mini Golf in Danvers. I was very impressed. I'd never been to a glow-in-the-dark mini golf place before, and it was an incredible experience. The course looks amazing, and everything is bright and colorful. They have done a fantastic job decorating the place with a whole assortment of monsters and other frightening creatures (some even move!). The place was clean, spacious, and overall, a pretty fun time. I would definitely go back (as soon as we finished, I wanted to play 18 more). I thought the price was a little high, but it's probably comparable to any other putt-putt course. I definitely recommend this place, and I'll be back again.

Visited August 2011
Easton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The coolest place ever”
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Took my two kids there to check it out. I thought it was cool the second I walked in everything glowed. I thought it was priced right it cost me $22.50 for me and my 10,13 year old boys. The place was spotless. When we were done playing minigolf we hit the arcade. There were games I have never seen. The staff was great they even asked me if I wanted to see there party rooms. After looking at the rooms it was a done deal, I booked a party.This place is just what I was looking for.I highly recomend it to anyone who's looking for something different to do. A+++ on my list.

Visited January 2011