Our king room was very clean. We came in February during a very cold period, but the
heat in the room was more than able to keep us warm. The breakfast was the usual Comfort
Inn fare - waffles, eggs, toast, cereal, juice, donuts, fruit - quite acceptable.
The huge negative was the computer. Even if you had your own computer, as our friends did,
the connection was very, very slow. Only in the last 2 days we were there did the lobby computer
even connect. It was so slow we couldn't use it to confirm our return flight. We had to have our
son on the West Coast do that. Then we had to have the guy at the front desk use his computer
to print them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Shore Hotel is conveniently located just 15 miles north of Boston and seven miles from historic Salem. This Danvers, MA hotel in the Greater Boston area is near scenic Rockport & Gloucester, Salem State College, Gordon College, Endicott College, the Salem Witch Museum, the Peabody Essex Museum, the New England Aquarium and the Museum of Science, Boston. Additional points of interest include: •Bunker Hill Monument, a Boston National Historical Park site •Hammond Castle Museum •Salem Wax Museum •Salisbury Beach State Reservation •Cape Ann Whale Watch This Greater Boston area hotel is only minutes from the seacoast and mountains. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your North Shore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn North Shore Hotel Danvers
- North Shore Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn North Shore Danvers
- Comfort Inn Danvers
- Danvers Comfort Inn