“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Danvers, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

We just had a delicios dinner here. We were seated quickly and our dinners arrived even quicker. The service was excellent and the food was even better. I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants a good steak at a good price.

• Visited August 2012

Massena, New York
“Awesome as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

I had the pork chops for the first time they were delicious and the loaded mashed potatoes were the best I've had.

Visited July 2012
Massachusetts
“Better than imagined”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was a stop on our way home from a weekend of boating. Has a ton on the menu so there is something for everyone. They send you to the table with a basket of fresh out of the oven biscuits with cinnamon butter and can request more, but they come out every 5 mins.

At the table is a bucket of peanuts and an empty one for the shells.

For 4 people 4 dishes and an appetizer $77. Cheap but delicious.
Started with the deep fried pickle chips with 2 dipping sauces, very good. Fat Burgers in Portsmouth, NH still reigns King on pickle chips but a close 2nd. Then I had the full rack of ribs, with 2 sides, salad with homemade dressing, and I got the mashed potatoes, my husband the pulled pork sandwich with a side of mixed rice, my daughter the entree salad which had cheese, egg, bacon, lettuce etc, with chicken critters, hand battered as the batter was the same as the pickles so they didnt' appear to be frozen. My son the sirloin steak with fries. Everyone's meal was cooked to perfection. The 16 oz beer was $2.99 and the pickles were $3.99. Great price etc. Will go back again. Every 30 mins or so the wait staff dances then goes back to work. The soda drinks are huge as is the water so you don't have to bother for a refill.

Visited June 2012
pearl river, n.y.
“Good Food, Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Went to the Texas Roadhouse on Sat. 6/23 (1st time at any of the Texas Roadhouse restaurants). We were there for a Lacrosse tournament. They let you call ahead of time so they can put your name on the wait list which was GREAT. (We only had to wait about 5 or 10 minutes). There was plenty of parking. The place is a REAL experience. When you walk in, you see peanut shells on the floor. (The peanuts are FREE). Then the hostess walks you by some beautiful cuts of steak to see what type of steak you may want to order. Our waitress' name was Amber. She was very nice & attenative. She brought over some hot, home made rolls, which had a hint of cinnamon in them, plus the butter, that were SO delicious & took our drink orders The decor is set up like a real Texas barbeque house. They have some country & western music playing, so at times, some of the waitresses would all line up & dance & sing. It was fun to watch & entertaining. The food was very good. (I got the 16 oz NY Strip). On the way out, the manager gave us a Free bag of peanuts with a Free appetizer card for our next visit. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the Danvers area. Hope this review helps out & may God bless you all. :)

• Visited June 2012
usa
“Too Loud & "Cheesey"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

The place was busy, but we were seated quickly. There was no silverware on the table, and the girl who seated us said she would bring some out. The warm rolls were served and I had to remind the waitress that there still was no silverware.

The food was good, but was over seasoned (salty).

Everything about the atmosphere seemed "cheesey". The T-shirts the staff wore said "I love my job" on the back. The music was very loud, to a point that it detracted from the enjoyment of my outing. Every 1/2 hour, they would crank up the music even louder while the wait staff would line dance for a few minutes. I can only imagine how much the staff "loves their job" when they have to stop serving to engage in this scripted dance?

Overpriced for the the food considering all of the distraction in the place.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!