“Great Thai food”

Sawasdee Danvers
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Delicious Thai cuisine in the heart of Danvers. Our extensive menu includes Thai favorites such as Pad Thai, Chicken Satay, Tom Yum Soup and Curry Dishes as well as tasty original dishes including Chilies Duck, Ramayana Beef Steak, Ocean Buddy and more. We pride ourselves on our excellent service, fresh food and reasonable prices. Our beautifully decorated dining rooms seats 49. Reservations are welcome but not required. Take-Out and delivery available. Gift Certificates available for purchase.
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We found this place via Tripadvisor and suggested it to a friend we were visiting on a trip to the Boston area. Turns out she'd been there and loved it. It's a small place but they weren't busy the Monday night we went. I had the Bangkok Gyoza (pork) as an appetizer - yummy! My companion ordered Vegetable Tempura, which was also yummy and enough for the table. I had an excellent curry dish off the specials menu, my companion had Crispy Pad Thai and our friend ordered a chicken dish off the specials menu. All our servings were large so there were doggie bags. I also tried the Ginger Jasmine Tea which, with a curry main dish, made for a spicy meal, but oh so good. There's limited parking in a town lot behind the restaurant. Service was fast and our servers very pleasant.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

My brother in law recommended this place for our dinner with him because they will prepare his meal with the organic soy sauce he provides them with for his special vegan dietary needs. We arrived early before my brother in law and they graciously sat us even though we did not have a full party. The atmosphere was very peaceful and relaxing. We ordered an appetizer while we waited. Chicken lettuce wraps. They were delicious. While we waited we saw lots of people getting take out. It is a very popular place. My daughter and I ordered pad thai and my husband ordered cashew chicken. My brother in law ordered a vegetable and tofu dish. The food was very light and clean tasting. The portions were generous.The service was excellent. I would go back when visiting the area.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Sawasdee's ambience puts me in another zone for a lunch break. It is lovely with exposed brick, booths for two, a cool chandelier, and a cute bar. The Thai food is delicious, and their prices are reasonable. If you are in a rush, they will accommodate, but service here tends to be at a nice slow pace.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We find that the food served here is of the highest quality and we have loved the taste of dishes that we have ordered. Plus we are very fond of the staff here and hope that this business is around for a long time to come. Can you tell that we are frequent patrons?

Reviewed July 5, 2012

the food was great the service was wonderful we have been there many tmes