“Beware Travelers”

Shamrock Village Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dalton
Shamrock Village Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Dalton B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed there while on business for an extended period of time, rates changed randomly with seemingly no connection to established rates on website. When staff was questioned, no answer was given. After being overcharged for a one-night's stay, I choose another trustworthy establishment for the following week, only to find out This Motel had charged my card without my consent or a reservation, I was told about the charge by a colleague. When I approached the manager about this, she became volatile and verbally abusive, telling me they can "charge me whatever they want" I decided at that point to take it up with my bank. Needless to say, my money has not as of yet been refunded and I have since cancelled this card. I can say I am happy to have found a much more reputable establishment in the area. By the way, there is no cell service at this location.

Room Tip: no tips for a good room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Traveler7226
There are newer reviews for Shamrock Village Inn

Reviewed March 26, 2012

This Inn is so welcoming and has a Family Friendly environment.
The Owner is always available and the employees are so kind and attentive.
We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Lynnt1973
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Not a new building by any means, but the staff keeps what they have fairly clean. The staff is definitely what bumps this above some other places in it's class, they are very accommodating in all respects. They also have a lobby computer to use attached to a hi def laser printer. Wifi was fast throughout the building.

Rooms were fairly on par with what you'd get in a national chain in this price range, but it's nice to support indie businesses when possible. Beds were not overly supportive. I've definitely had worse, but if you have back issues this place may not be the best choice.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank jbtVTer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dalton
Hilton Garden Inn Lenox Pittsfield
Crowne Plaza Pittsfield
#6 of 8 in Pittsfield
Vacation Village in the Berkshires
Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox

Been to Shamrock Village Inn? Share your experiences!