“Harbor Point's Food Needs to Match Its View”
Review of Harbor Point

Harbor Point
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Cummaquid
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We would love to see this restaurant -- in a truly spectacular natural setting -- be as successful as in its heyday. To regain its glory days will require a major investment in the kitchen and a execution of a marketing plan to draw people to it. (On the night we visited, some portions were served cold and there was only one other couple in the room.) We wish the courteous staff and management well because this place is brimming with potential.

6  Thank Jack018

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My parents met here, years ago, when it was the Cape Cod Ranch, so maybe I have a sentimental attachment, but we go up to the Harbor Point a couple of times each year (in summer, during the season), and have always loved our dinner. The food is fresh, simply prepared, and Bob is always friendly and attentive. Plus, he's a dog lover, which I find endearing. It is, now, primary a facility for functions, and if a wedding or otherwise is booked, the dining room is not open, but call ahead to find out. It is very much worth the effort, and the drive there is beautiful, as it is in close proximity to MassAudubon's Long Pasture park. I do not understand the negative reviews- I have been eating here for years, and am always thrilled to go.

3  Thank Shannon G
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Food was plentiful and good. Served this buffet style. Very nice view.

1  Thank Johanna006
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This resturaunt is not family friendly. There a not chairs for children under 2 yrs old. Plus we noticed it is not handicapped excessable.The owner has a really bad additude. Then when we got ready to leave, he picked up the paid check before we took four steps out to leave the resturaunt. the food was ok,but have had better. All in all the only enjoyable part was my family.

6  Thank kathleen145
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The last time I went to this restaurant there was no one there - not even help! One guy served as host, waiter and cook, and the food was clearly heated up in a microwave. I think this place is just open as a tax writeoff for the owners.

6  Thank Maybelline3

Been to Harbor Point? Share your experiences!