“Good spot for a function.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Good spot for a function.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

Over the last 15 years my wife and I have attended a number of functions. My 50th, her 50th, our son's reception, a dinner hosted by our bank and a reception for a friend. The fare has been the same for every one of them, but you go for the view and the fact that you have the whole place to yourself for the duration of your visit.

Hanson, Massachusetts
“When we're on the Cape, it's a must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

We were treated like family on our first visit. Bob just was awesome. The Scallops Nantucket were to die for. Have been back many times to enjoy the food and Bob's wonderful stories and jokes. Wish we could get there more often.
Jim and Rosemary

• Visited July 2011
Raynham, Massachusetts
“Delicious Lunch on a Quiet Sunday in November”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

After returning from Harbor Point Restaurant I read several on-line reviews and was really surprised that quite a few people really panned this place. My wife'e and my experience was just the opposite. We were in search of a place with a water view and were not disappointed. Lunch was just shy of excellent all things considered. My wife's bacon burgher $10) was large, tasty and cooked to her order. My French Dip sandwich ($8) was the best I've had - a very generous portion of melt-in-your-mouth rare beef on a toasted baguette, w/ au jus to spare. Clam Chowder (around $7) very good, French Onion Soup very good, lobster ravioli ($8) was really tasty. Coleslaw and fries were just average. Prices very reasonable - $85 for lunch w/ one cocktail each, one glass of wine each and tip. Waiter was efficient, but not overly friendly. The solo piano CD lent a nice atmosphere to the place. Maybe we landed in there on the Dr. Jeckyll day and the others met Mr. Hyde...

• Visited November 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

I stopped in with my mother a few weeks ago on a cold day and the view was gorgeous, especially with the fall foliage. I decided to have lunch there to try it out before I put a deposit down for my wedding next fall and the food hit the spot! My mother had the beef stew and it was reallllly good. and I had a ham and cheese panini. It was great! I am definitely excited to go back next fall for the big day. I also think people are a little tough with some of their comments about Harbor point. The food is good and very budget friendly for a middle class family if you want to have a wedding there. The view is amazing and Bob is really nice to work with.

• Visited October 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great wedding venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

I had my wedding here in September, and it was great. The staff was friendly, and the site was beautiful ( a perfectly timed sunset was helpful with this!). They were willing to work with our budget, and helped me design a menu that accommodated a range of dietary needs. I would highly recommend this place for a wedding, or any other large event!

• Visited September 2011