“Great Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a very popular local restaraunt featuring outstanding seafood and italian cuisine. My favorite is the sauteed shrimp. The dish consists of 4 truly Jumbo sauteed shrimp on a bed of linguine. I have not found a comparable dish anywhere across America. The servings are generous, the prices are moderate, the service is very good and the food is delicious. One of our favorie spots even though it it is almost an hour from our home. Make reservations because they get very busy on weekends!

• Visited December 2012

Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
“older crowd”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

the food didn't have much flavor. it was an older crowd of people yet they were very social. A great place to go if you are in your 60s or 70s.

Visited November 2012
Dubai, UAE
“Lobster of a lifetime”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We can only speak to the lobster dinner, but believe me, that's enough. This year's harvest was a good one, so the price was great, too. My wife, my friend and I tied on our bibs and settled in for the sweetest lunch anyone could want. We hardly spoke the whole time (except to say, "This is SO good.") Accompanying the lobster were some standard--but healthy, no doubt--steamed vegetables and some well-seasoned potatoes. Also, nice atmosphere, spacious bar, friendly service. You could hardly ask for a more memorable lunch.

• Visited September 2012
Scituate, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a disappointment!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was looking forward to going to Dinero's it was highly recommended, unfortunately; I'll never go back. The busboy, came to the table, I said hi, he said nothing, he poured water, I said thank you he said nothing and spilled water on the table and just walked away! He had such an attitude, management should buy him a razor to shave the "serious hair he has across his as...!" As for the food, ordered the sirloin medium rare, came out medium, the veggies and roasted potatoes were over cooked and mushy; not worth $23. As for the table, silverware dirty and covered in oil, and there was a hair trapped between the tablecloth and glass top. The only good thing was Ellie, the waitress, she was kind, but never came back to the table to see if we wanted fresh drinks. What a disappointing birthday and anniversary dinner!!!!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Sue B
Plymouth, MA
“Surf and Turf”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Italisn food here is plentiful and better than average, but I opted for the Sunday night special surf and turf. It was a hard choice - prime rib with shrimp scampi of with lobster. Lobs have been good this year so I chose the larger crustacean. My husband had the clams and linguine. The bread service was good - warm crusty Italian bread with garlic basil oil. My husband's dish was chock full of clams. My prime rib was a large very rare piece of tender, tasty meat (albiet with lots of fat) accompanied by a whole chicken lobster. Yum ! For under $20, how could you go wrong? We shared a piece of lemoncello cake for dessert. Must say that parking is tough. The lot is small and on street parking is one side only. Dine in the mirrored and black dining room or the lighter bar area, your choice. Just go!

• Visited August 2012