“Surf and Turf”

Dining options: Reservations
Plymouth, MA
“Surf and Turf”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Italisn food here is plentiful and better than average, but I opted for the Sunday night special surf and turf. It was a hard choice - prime rib with shrimp scampi of with lobster. Lobs have been good this year so I chose the larger crustacean. My husband had the clams and linguine. The bread service was good - warm crusty Italian bread with garlic basil oil. My husband's dish was chock full of clams. My prime rib was a large very rare piece of tender, tasty meat (albiet with lots of fat) accompanied by a whole chicken lobster. Yum ! For under $20, how could you go wrong? We shared a piece of lemoncello cake for dessert. Must say that parking is tough. The lot is small and on street parking is one side only. Dine in the mirrored and black dining room or the lighter bar area, your choice. Just go!

• Visited August 2012

MA
“very fresh”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

we had a swordfish dinner and the haddock dinero. They were both made with very fresh fish and the sauces were delicious. They came with vegtables and a mashed potato cake, also very tasty. Our server Sandy was very pleasant and friendly and we would definately go there again. We highly recommend making reservations.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank traveltime3
Westwood, Massachusetts
“Prettygood!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant a number of times now and it is always pretty good. The food is tasty and environment is good with seats either in the bar area or a formal dining room. The last time we ate there, I have the chicken pesto pasta dish. It was good but maybe a bit too salty. We will definitely eat there again.

• Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Just Go”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

One of our favorite places to enjoy a meal. Last Sunday we had the Lobster pie (came with potato pancake and veggies) and a baby spinach/pear/strawberry.melon salad with steak tips. So good. We have tried just about everything here and always had a wonderful meal with great service. No rushing and the best food around, cannot go wrong dining here.

• Visited May 2012
“Nice bar scene”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Took a nice 40 mile cruise to DiNero's on Saturday night.My wife and I sat in the bar area which was a good move.The bar itself is quite large and full.I had the lobster and my wife had the swordfish,both very good.Both atmosphere and service were very good,would go back.Also saved some money on restaurant.com