The Red Lion Inn Resort 1704
Nantasket Hotel at the Beach(Hull)(Great Value!)
$142
$119
Nantasket Beach Resort(Hull)(Great Value!)
$185
$135
The Inn at Scituate Harbor(Scituate)(Great Value!)
$189
$107
$166
Motel 6
Boston Motel(Weymouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswedding coordinatorwedding venuecocktail hourplanning processbride groomnew englandgas fireplacerustic elegancecenter piecesreceptionguestsrehearsalaccommodations
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Beautiful property, mediocre food and very rude unresponsive ownership. Don't waster your time. Go enjoy the other establishments in this beautiful seaside village.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
8  Thank smasers
Reviewed February 8, 2011

Came here with friends just to eat and get some cocktails. Bartender was rude and only wanted cash. He looked at my 27 year old friend's ID for about a minute, gave us an attitude on why he was taking so long and the reason was -i dont think thats you-.
Good way to get a tip boss.
There were fruit flies all over the bar, the tv had no sound - when we asked him to put the bruins on he rolled his eyes and did it.
The food was pretty good but way overrpriced. Good soup and salads. The drinks werent prepared correctly at all though. Will not return.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank Daramis62
Reviewed October 29, 2010

We had our rehearsal dinner here on Sept 23rd and our wedding reception on September 25th, 2010 and we are very happy we did. Overall our experience was excellent. The rehearsal dinner was in a room on the first floor that was very charming and intimate. The service staff and Edison who was in charge did an excellent job! The food was very delicious. There were two wedding receptions going on at the same time, ours which had 92 people and the other which was about 250 people. The staff did a excellent job coordinating both receptions. The food was excellent at the reception as well, the staff very friendly and helpful. Elizabeth and Edison both did an excellent job. Elizabeth did a great job in helping us coordinating the day and kept us from making a lot of mistakes. We did not book a brunch for the morning after the wedding, and should have done so. We had one miscommunication regarding the restaurant being open the next morning. With that said Edison, the manager of the Red Lion, called in wait staff opened the restaurant and feed 30 people on no notice. We thought this was an amazing effort and feat. We loved our hotel room, all the staff and would definitely recommend the Red Lion. Thank you Elizabeth and Edison. Sincerely, Kevin

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 26, 2010

My sister just had her rehearsal dinner and wedding reception here. I would not recommend this place to anyone for this type of event. They were very disorganized beginning with basic room reservations to where the wedding party was eating brunch the following day. After the wedding, we met at the bar area and were served beverages with inflated prices, and when we asked for bar snacks or food to order we were told that was not available because the restaurant was closed. HUH? After that my sister requested some extra blankets and was given two mattress pads.Before the wedding my sister had requested an area for our family to eat brunch on Sunday. We were directed to a room that was decorated with my sister's center pieces from the night before. My family started helping ourselves to a brunch buffet when another bride's family came in. It was actually their room and now we have just eaten some of their food.!! We were directed to a small resturant area and offered OJ that tasted like lemonade, french toast, scrambled eggs , fruit and potatoes. That was it. We were not allowed to order from the menu.The wedding coordinator came down to speak to my sister and had the nerve to ask her to go to trip advisor to write a positive review, even after the brunch snaffu.Then they gave my brother in law a bill for $500, which came to $20 per person which was alot more than just ordering off the menu. When I checked out they informed me my bill was $50 more than my quoted rate. They did the same to my parents. This place is a disorganized, inflexible mess and NOT worth the value. STAY AWAY.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Mass_Travelingfool
Reviewed September 24, 2010

My daughter really wanted to have her wedding here, she loved the rustic yet elegant feel. Daddy was more practical, and checked the reviews here and elsewhere, and was not impressed. I told our planner, Elizabeth, that I was going into this with little confidence, and that they really needed to step up. If they did, I’d write a great review, which seemed fair since I was using this resource as the source of my lack of trust.

Well, they pulled it off. The place was beautiful, Elizabeth coordinated everything nearly flawlessly, and I was very pleased, which is no easy feat. Before writing this review, I couldn’t help but notice that most of the more recent reviews have been very positive. Congratulations on turning things around!

• Stayed: September 2010